7

NOW PLAYING : FIRE AND GOLD BY BEA MILLER

————

Jisung never felt happier then he did when he enter school the Monday after his date with Minho.

After the date, Minho took him back to his place. They stay up all night, talking about any and everything.

Jisung favorite part about that was when Minho talked about something he was passion about, his eyes lit. Sparkles dance there way across his eyes.

Jisung never felt this strong about someone. Someone who wouldn't judge him or be afraid to call him, theirs.

He just didn't know that Minho felt the same way.

————

"Nice face!" Jisung bounces up to Minho and engulfs him in a hug.

"Hey! How are you doing, Sung?" Minho hugs him back. Just as eagerly.

"I'm great! I was thinking we could go on a second date?" Jisung says as he lets go of the hug.

"I would love too." Minho smiles at him.

"Good. I'll plan it this time. Now, can I walk you to class?" Jisung offers.

"I actually have to go check the gym. They posted the announcements for valedictorian and all that. You can walk me there." Minho explains and intertwines their hands.

Jisung smiles at him and the two start their walk to the gym.

Obviously stares were on them. It's not everyday you see an openly gay relationship at their school.

The two boys enter their gym and see other students gathered around the bulletin board that told them the results.

"Stay here. I'll go look." Minho knew Jisung didn't like big crowds so he left the boy by the door and jogged over to the crowd. He pushes his way through and looks over the bulletin board.

Jisung waited by the door like instruct. He stood on his tippy toes so he could hopefully see Minho.

"I got it! I'm valedictorian!" Minho exclaims as he rushes back over to Jisung.

"I'm so proud!" Jisung pulls him into an embrace when he was in arms reach.

Minho had join the school year very late but he was determine to keep his perfect grades intact

Minho had join the school year very late but he was determine to keep his perfect grades intact. He wanted to prove something. What or to who was his matter.

Just seeing his name listed for valedictorian prove what he was searching for.

"I definitely am planning our date now! We're going to celebrate!" Jisung chuckles.

"Whoa. What's going on here?" Changbin approached with Felix under his arm.

"Nice face got valedictorian!" Jisung cheers.