5

NOW PLAYING : ARE YOU GONNA BE MY GIRL BY JET

————

Minho was going to ask out Jisung.

To do that, he had to go to the one person who knew him like the back of his hand.

"Felix."

The freckled boy shuts his locker to look at Minho.

"Yes?" Felix says.

"If I were to ask Jisung out, how would I go about it?" Minho asked as he stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets.

"You wouldn't. Jisung never been on a date." Felix shrugs before walking off.

"Wait!" Minho jogs after him.

"Jisung doesn't do dating. He's had crushes but they never went through so he doesn't try again more." Felix explains.

"But this time it's different! I'm the one with the crush!" Minho groans.

"Good for you. You really think you can handle the squirrel?" Felix asked.

"I can surely try. Right?" Minho didn't want to lose Jisung like this.

Felix stops and turns to Minho. He didn't care if he was blocking traffic in the hallway.

"If I help you, will you give me Changbin's number?" Felix raises an eyebrow.

"Deal."

————

After Felix gave Minho tips on Jisung's favorite places and things, he came up with a plan to ask him out.

The next day Minho was walking into school with a bouquet of roses. People stared at him as he determinedly walked towards his classroom where Jisung would be.

He enters the room and everyone stares at him as he stands at the door to scan the room.

Jisung sitting smack in the middle while he was talking to Felix. Obviously on his desk.

"Han Jisung." Minho declares.

"I didn't do it!" Jisung raised his hands like he would when a cop asked.

"You fucker." Felix smacked his arms down.

Minho walked over to him and handed him the roses.

"Go on a date with me." Minho states making Jisung stop sniffling the flowers. He looks at Felix who nods his head softly like he was giving permission.

Jisung looked back at him and smiles, "I would love too."

"Thank god." Minho lets out a deep breathe as he slouches into a chair.

"Was it that scary?" Felix chuckles.

"My heart is going a million miles an hour." Minho held his chest making Jisung giggle.

"Am I that scary?"

"Yes!"

"I asked nice face! Not all of you!"

————

This is short but it's gets the job done and the next chapter will be longer because of the date.