6

NOW PLAYING : PARENTS BY YUNGBLUD

————

Jisung rushed around his room, getting ready for his date, with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

"Shit! Where is my other shoe?" Jisung hops on one foot as he tried to put his shoe (the one he could find) on.

He almost trips but catches himself on his bed. Thankfully in almost tripping, he seen his other shoe under his bed.

Jisung took one last puff of his cigarette and put it out in his ashtray that Felix bought him for his birthday.

Jisung dropped to the floor and crawled under his bed to grab his missing shoe. He jumps up and kisses the shoe with a victory cheer.

He slips on his other shoe and checks his phone. A message from Felix for good luck and one from Minho who was telling him that he was five minutes away.

Jisung squeaks and rushes to the bathroom. He quickly grabs his toothbrush and squirts some toothpaste on it. He gets to work on brushing his teeth as he grabs a brush and runs it through his hair.

Jisung was one for multitasking.

Jisung spits out his toothpaste and rinses his toothbrush. He checks his hair again and gives it one more brush before running back to his room.

Jisung finds some gum and pops it in his mouth. He was determine to not smoke on the date so his breathe smelt decent in case Minho wanted to, you know. He still pockets his cigarette pack just in case.

He pockets his phone and rushes out his room to head outside. Minho was around the corner so he wanted to be waiting outside.

He gets outside with seconds to spare. Minho pulling into his driveway as Jisung locks his door.

Minho gets out the car and smiles at Jisung.

"You ready?" Minho asked as he jogs over to him.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Jisung nods.

Minho jogs back over to the car and opens the passenger door for Jisung.

"Thanks." Jisung smiles before slipping into the car. Minho shuts the car door and makes his way back over the driver side.

"Let's get going. The restaurant Felix told me you liked is a bit of a drive." Minho admits as he backs out of the driveway.

"If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's worth it. I promise." Jisung giggles making Minho smile at the sound.

The drive to the restaurant was in a comfortable silence of the music playing softly from the background and the hum of Jisung singing along when he knew the words.

Minho swears he fell in love with the boy even more at the sound of him singing.

"You seem a lot calmer then I thought you would be." Minho says as he takes a turn into a parking lot.

"Rides always calm me down." Jisung hums as he looks out the window at the restaurant in front of him.

"It is the place I was thinking! You're going to love it!" Jisung takes off his seat belt and rushes out the car.

Minho turns off the car and quickly gets out so he could make sure the other boy didn't run out into the way of a moving car.

"Here. Take my hand. I don't need you running off." Minho offers his hand as the other pockets his keys.

"Or is this just a lame excuse to hold my hand?" Jisung smiles as he places his hand in Minho's.

"Come on!" Minho blushes and pulls him along so he could avoid the topic.