8

NOW PLAYING : THUMBS BY SABRINA CARPENTER

————

A course the world wouldn't let Jisung have his happy life.

When he was happy with Minho and didn't know what could come out of that.

He forget that some people don't like who he is. How he loves a boy and a boy loves him. They see it as evil and a sin that would make him burn in the place that no one even knows existed.

He forget that as he went into school after giving Minho a kiss on the cheek. A few boys nearby seeing the scene. The few boys who had been watching him for a while now.

As Jisung went to find Felix like he always did for every morning, those group of boys called his name.

He ignored them because he didn't know them and they seem to have rude intentions anyways.

"Hey! We called your name!" One of them shouts.

Jisung frowns and looks around for one of his friends. He didn't feel well anymore.

He scream when two of the boys grabbed his arms and started dragging him off.

Jisung was shocked to see the few people in the hallways turn a blind eye to his struggling and shouting.

They dragged him off the locker rooms where they threw him the ground of the showers.

"We ignored you when you acted all nuts and crazy but now you've crossed the line with prancing around like a faggot." One of them spits.

"How is me being gay any of your business?" Jisung tries to stand but yelps when he gets a kick to the stomach.

"Because I don't want to see that shit." The main guy spoke.

"Then don't look." Jisung groans and holds his stomach.

"You fucking smart ass!" Jisung got another kick to the stomach.

Jisung knew that his no filter mouth would get him in trouble one day.

"We need to teach you a lesson because clearly you don't know your place." The main guy snarls at him.

"On my boyfriend's dick?" Jisung chuckles making him get a kick to the face this time.

Jisung was sure in some trouble.

————

"Hey Minho, have you seen Jisung?" Felix asked after third period and Jisung wasn't there like he was supposed to be.

"I seen him this morning and promised to go with him to smoke durning lunch. Was he not in class?" Minho frowns. Jisung knew skipping wasn't a good idea with his grades.

"No. Which is weird. I'll call him." Felix pulls out his phone and calls the boy.

A few seconds go by before the phone was being picked up.

"Sung, where are you?" Felix asked.

"Um, this isn't whoever Sung is. I found this phone ringing in the locker room."

"Excuse me? Sung is a guy with blue hair. He was wearing a red sweater today with some denim shorts. You see anywhere around?" Felix grabs Minho's arm and starts pulling him.

"I don't see him but there is some- oh my god!"

There was a sound of the phone clattering on the other side.

"Hello? Hello?" Felix looks at the phone.

"What's going on?" Minho asked.

"I don't know but it doesn't sound good." Felix pulls him towards the locker room.

Felix enters the locker room and shouts out a, "Hello? Anyone here?"

"We're over over here!" A voice shouts making the two rush over.

The two approached the scene of a guy holding Jisung head as he laid out on the floor. His pretty face covered in bruises and blood.

"Jisung!" Felix fell his knees to take the boy from the stranger.

"I don't know what happen! I just came in for gym and found his phone, that's when you guys called and then I seen him here!" The stranger rambled on.

"Jisung, who did this?" Felix asked.

Jisung got only spit out a few names from the basketball team.

"Minho, can you go tell- Minho?" Felix looked up and seen the boy gone.

"Felix, someone said they seen you rushing in here with Minho- oh my god!" Jeongin stopped rambling as he came running in with Seungmin.

"Did you guys see Minho leave here?" Felix asked.

"Yes. He looked pissed as hell. He keep mumbling something about the basketball team." Seungmin says.

"Go stop him!" Jisung exclaims with wide eyes as he tried to sit up.

"Sung, they beat you and almost left you for dead! They deserve what is coming to them!" Felix says.

"No! If he gets into a fight, he'll lose his valedictorian! I don't want him to lose that because of me!" Jisung says as he finally was able to stand with the help of Felix.

"You heard him, go stop him." Felix sighs.

Jeongin and Seungmin nod before taking off out the locker room.

"Where would the basketball team be?" Jeongin asked as he looked around the halls.

"Gym maybe? I don't know!" Seungmin shrugs.

"Gym it is!" Jeongin rushes off towards the gym. Seungmin following suit.

The two maknae's run into the gym and seen Minho holding the collar of the basketball captain.

"Minho!" Seungmin shouts as they rush over.

"You think you can touch him and get away with it!" Minho shouts in his face. Seungmin and Jeongin grabbing his arms to pull him away.

"Minho, it's not worth it!" Jeongin struggled to hold him back.

"Jisung doesn't want you to do this!" Seungmin says.

"I'll fucking tear your face off! You hear me!" Minho tries to pull himself free.

"Minho!"

Minho stopped struggling as he turn to look at the voice.

Jisung was limping his way into the room with Felix by his side. Changbin and Chan behind them for extra precaution.

Minho instantly soften at the face of Jisung. He breaks of the maknae's hold and walks over to him.

"Sung," Minho gasped and cupped his face.

"I don't need you losing your valedictorian because of me." Jisung whispers making Minho nod with a soft smile.

Minho kisses his cheek before scooping him up bridal style.

"Nice face! I can walk!" Jisung giggling.

"But you're hurt. I want to help you." Minho says and carries him out the gym.

Felix looked at the basketball team who still was confused and said, "Doesn't mean we won't start shit."

Chan and Changbin smirk at the group making them widen their eyes. Sure they out number the two but they are A LOT buffer then them.

"Now, which one of you decided to put their hands on my Sungie?"

————