♡︎

𝗜𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗶📍| 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

𝗜𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗖𝗵𝗶📍| 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

________

Ivanna stepped out the car, and stared at the building in front of her with a bored expression.

Today was her first day at a new school, and most people would be anxious or scared, but Ivanna was more irritated then anything.

She just wanted to get the day over with, considering the fact that she didn't want to be in Chicago in the first place.

"Ivanna" Her mother, Grace called out for the second time.

"Hmm?"

"Why you still standing there? Close the fucking door and go in the school" Grace fussed, clearly sick of her daughter's attitude.

"But I don't wan-" "It ain't about wat you wanna do cause It's not ah option now go before I get out this fucking car!"

"Won't do shit" Ivanna mumbled as she slammed the door shut and walked off.

"Slam it again!" She heard Grace yell and she wanted to go back and do it again just to make her mad but she decided against it and instead walked over to the large crowd of people who were gathered around as two girls fought.

There wasn't really any hits being thrown, just ah bunch of hair pulling and kicking.

"Now what hoe?!" One girl yelled as she snatched the other girl's wig off her head along with the wig cap

Ivanna shook her head at the scene, not really caring to see the rest. As she turned to walk away, she was accidentally hit in the face by DaeDae who was arguing with his girlfriend and didn't even notice Ivanna behind him.

"Nigga watch what you doin!" She said before pushing him, causing him to stumble back a little.

Daedae turned around ready to go off on whoever just touched him, but when he noticed Ivanna was somebody he never seen before he decided against it.

"My bad shordy ain even kno-" "it's cool" Ivanna cut him off

She shoved her way past the crowd and headed into the school building.

"Yoo!" Daedae called out after her. He pushed his girl off of him and ran after Ivanna.

"You straight?" He questioned as he caught up to her

"My nose bleeding watchu think?" She mugged him before walking off to search for the bathroom.

"Bitch" Daedae mumbled befo going the opposite direction.