♡︎

𝗜𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗶📍| 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

Ivanna sat on her bed contemplating whether or not if she wanted to go to school or pretend she had over slept.

She knew that since her mother was drunk the night before that she was most likely not going to be up any time soon

But giving what happened between the two last night, Ivanna figured she didn't even want to be around grace.

She pushed the covers off of her and stood up, grabbing all the stuff she needed before heading into the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth first before pinning her hair up and getting in the shower.

Fifteen minutes later she stepped out, and wrapped her towel around her before heading back into her room.

As she dried off, she searched for something to wear to school. She didn't feel like dressing up today so she decided on a pink tank top and some baggy jogging pants and her pink bubble slides. 

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Ouu we get out early today and it's tha weekend" Ayana said excitedly as she walked into cafeteria with Ivanna trailing behind her.

"Why you so happy?" Ivanna asked her

"I'm jus ready to go outside and get high" Ayana answered as they walked up to the table where Kobe, Vernon, and Trel were seated at.

"Yo bitches" Yana greeted them as they sat down

"Yaya do not come over here wit yo bullshit today" Trel sighed heavily "I've had enough"

Ayana laughed and got up to get something to drink.

"You don't know how to speak?" Jakobe spoke causing Ivanna to look up from her phone.

"Huh?"

"You can speak" He said

"U right I can.. but I'm not" She shrugged

"Aye you always on yo phone" He pointed out.

"And it seems like ur always in my business" Ivanna retorted as she grabbed the chips out her bag.

"Why yaya friends with you?" Trel asked

"Honestly I don't know. Ask her yourself" She mumbled as Yana came back to the table with DaeDae and Tyler behind her.

"Why she over here? With her stuck up ass" Daedae said as him and Ivanna mugged each other

"I'm not stuck up" She shrugged and the boys stared at her with that 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 look.

"So whatchu call all that?" Vernon asked as he pointer his finger at her.

"All what?"

"Yo attitude" They said in union causing Ayana to laugh.

"Ok cause y'all can chill on her. She not stuck up. She probably just don't like y'all ass"

"Nah I jus don't like them" Ivanna said as she pointed towards Jakobe and DaeDae

"Ion like yo big lip ass neither" DaeDae shrugged