♡︎

𝗜𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗶📍| 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

"Where you going?" Grace questioned as she looked at the clothes Ivanna had layed out on her bed.

"Out with a friend" Ivanna mumbled standing in the door way and looking everywhere but her mother.

She didn't wanna see that look of sorrow she knew Grace had on her face

"Umm oh ok.. Can you take Deliah with you?" Grace asked hopefully causing Ivanna to smack her lips.

"For what? Where you going?"

"I'm going to-" "going to see another man about a dog?" Ivanna asked pettily cutting her off.

"No" Grace sighed trying to keep calm.

She knew Ivanna was still mad at her about last night but she felt as if since she was drunk and didn't know what she was doing Ivanna should just let it go

But if she knew her daughter then she knew that
that would never happen.

"So where you going?" Ivanna repeated as she stared at her mother blankly.

"I'm going to momo's house" Grace calmly lied

"Your lyinggg" Ivanna scoffed "Momo barely even mess with you nomo, and even If you were going to momo's house then why wouldn't you take Liah with you so she could see her grandma?" She asked and Grace stayed quiet.

"Can you just please take her with you Ivanna?" She begged looking at the disgusted look her daughter was giving her.

Ivanna really wanted to say no but she knew if she did grace probably would've just dragged Deliah with her to whatever nigga she was going to see and ivanna didn't want that to happen.

"I'll take her but not for your sake. It's for hers cause knowing you, you'd probably take her with you" Ivanna shook her head before grabbing her ringing phone.

        𝑌𝑎𝑛𝑎🫶🏼

𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑢𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠.

𝑂𝑘

"I would never take my baby around that, and I also wanna say I'm sor-"

"Yana finna be on her way so can you please leave so I can get dressed?" Ivanna asked trying to be as polite as she could.

She honestly didn't care to hear whatever excuse Grace was finna come up with.

"Umm ok. I'll go get Deliah ready too" Grace walked out the door with a straight face although she was very happy in the inside

Ivanna rolled her eyes and just continued getting ready.

                                          ♡︎♡︎♡︎