♡︎

(𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿)

𝗜𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝐂𝐡𝐢📍| 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

𝗜𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝐂𝐡𝐢📍| 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

__________

Ivanna sat in the back of class, doing what she did best..

Sleeping.

She didn't get any sleep the night before due to her mother going out and leaving her to watch Deliah.

"Ms. Wright!" The teacher called out for a second time but still.. Ivanna's head remained on the desk as she slept.

"Tatiana can u please tap Ivanna and wake her up?"

"I'm not finna touch her" Tati said as she stared at Ivanna with a slight mug.

"Please?" Mr. Davis pleaded and Tati rolled her eyes before reaching over and shaking Ivanna roughly.

"Get up!" She exclaimed causing Ivanna to jump up with a mug on her face.

"What was that you jus put on me?"

"Uh.. my finger?" Tati questioned as she stared at Ivanna like she was slow.

"It stank. Please don't touch me nomo" Ivanna said blankly before she closed her eyes again.

"Ivanna! My class is not a sleep period. Please sit up" Mr. Davis exclaimed as the classroom door swung lllopen. "Mr. Anderson your late"

"This ain't nun new my nigga" Damir laughed

"Find ur seat and please do not refer to me as your "Nigga" again" Mr. Davis said causing the other students to laugh.

"..Where I sit at again?"

"Y- Jus take the seat in the back Mr. Anderson!" The teacher sighed before going back to teaching.

As Damir walked to the back of the classroom Tatiana started to fix her hair and pull down her shirt a little to show off her cleavage.

"Come sit by me D6" She said causing Damir to glare at her.

"Nah" He said before walking around her and taking the seat next to Ivanna.

He pushed her legs out the chair and sat down. 

"Why would you do that? I was comfortable you bitc-"