Diablo (Demon King) Part 1

It was after graduation when I finally realized I still haven't confessed to Lord Diablo.

We have the celebration party tonight maybe I'll have enough courage to tell him.

I put on the white dress and let my hair loose and walked down to the awaiting party and spotting Levi I smile brightly.

" Levi!, hey how are you doing?." Levi blushes and looks away.

"H-hey y/n, I'm great. Hehe Mammon got in trouble this morning."

" Oh really what did he do this time." I say with a chuckle.

" He decided to try to take a photo of me sleeping to make money." Lucifer says making our laughter die down.

" Shouldn't he know by now not to mess with you Lucy." I chuckle.

He rolls his eyes and lord Diablo comes down the stairs making everyone stare at his suit with his chest semi hanging out.

" Y/n, may I talked to you for a moment." He says while taking my hand not waiting for a reply. I glance at Lucifer and Levi apologetically and pay attention to where Lord Diablo was taking me.

He led me inside a beautiful bedroom he looks back at me and smiled.

" Y/n I have been thinking for a while now, but since you've finished the school year and I know we originally said you can go back home after. But if you wanted to stay in the Devildom you may also do that. I know you probably miss your family and you can visit them whenever you'd like, but I have a small confession to make to you if you will allow me".

I nod.

" I am helplessly in love with you, I have been since the second you tamed all the brothers and me of course, but I would like to ask for you to give me a night of your time to show you what I can do for you... I hope you may like me back, but if not then I will accept your rejection and you may leave with the other student to the human world anytime...".

What do I do... he's the ruler here... what would happen if I accepted.. my mom died from a car accident and my father left when I was small so it's not like I would be missing my family here..

" If I agree to have a night with you and I wish to still leave for the human world would you hate me.." I ask shyly.

" If you wish for only one night it would be a pleasure to show you what I'm capable of doing darling." He says with a cheeky smile.

I nod and he slowly and gently unzips the dress I have on and as it hits the cold floor he is already leading me to the big bed of his.

" No bra, how daring".

As he lays me down on the soft silky and cold to the touch sheets I feel an electric pull towards Diablo and moan out as he sucks on my cold and harden nipples.

He slowly kisses me sweetly and trails them down to my underwear, he digs his face down into my pussy and I instantly heat up.

"Diablo!". I could feel him smirk as he takes my underwear off leaving me bear before him.

"You're so perfect y/n your skin is so soft".

"S-shut up". He kisses my inner thigh and I gasp.

He growls into my pussy "mine" it sends shivers into my whole body.

I become wet even more so and I could feel Diablo start to loose control.

He growls again and dominates my lips and we make love about an hour until Barbatos knocks on the door.

" Lord Diablo Lucifer is asking for the young lady to return sir."

Diablo covers me up with his blankets, "come in".

Barbatos comes in and sees me a blushing mess, " miss y/n, I have a bath prepared for you".

" Thank you Barbatos."

He hands lord Diablo a rob and bows before leaving.

" Whoops". I roll my eyes as he lifts me up to help me put it on before leading me to a door leading to a bathroom.

Wow and I thought the bedroom was huge.

The floor was made from a marble glass and the rent of the bathroom was themed red and silver and white.

He takes off my robe slowly trailing his fingers along my skin giving me goosebumps. Sweet Jesus this man is trying to kill me.

After a relaxing bath together thanks to his insisting we dress and head back to the party with knowingly looks. I was a blushing mess that night but it was great.

*****************
I had decided I wanted to go back to the human world for a few months to get out of my apartment lease and have everything I needed before coming back down to the Devildom.

But what I didn't think about was me possibly being pregnant until I had gotten sick for days so here I am at the woman's care center sitting in a room full of chairs eagerly awaiting the results.

Minutes pasts until the lady came in holding a bag with a few clothing items and diapers.

My heart speeds up. Holy shit..

" Congratulations Miss. Ln, the results came back positive. Do you have any questions for me".

" Uh no I don't think so, thank you."

She smiles at me and hands me the items and a paper to sign.

Part 2 coming soon sorry it might not be good let me know in the comments.