Lucifer

It's been three weeks since I've graduated RAD and it has also been three weeks since the magical night me and Lucifer had.. but it seems like Lucifer has forgotten..

Diablo and I have been talking at the table when I felt it.. the urge to throw up.

Diablo sensing something, speeds to the kitchen to grab the trash to give to me while I throw up the dinner he had prepared for me.

He had originally invited me over to congratulate me on successfully completing the program, but seeing how sick I appeared he had to take me to his room and have Barbatos find out what's wrong with me.

" Have you been doing any.. uh sexual activities with anyone in the past few weeks?." I blush scarlet.

" Y-yes, but I thought we were carful.."

" Who is it y/n!, who's the sick bastered who hypnotized my poor newly graduated student." Diablo shouts.

" U-uh Lucifer...."

Nobody dared said a word.

Barbatos reappears with two boxes in hand.

I didn't even see him leave...

" Y/n go to my bathroom and pee on this contraption this instant!." Diablo says with a stern look... not sure if it was aimed at me or Lucifer..

Who cares, I grabbed the boxes and scurried into the bathroom and closed the door.

I looked down.. pregnancy tests.. great...

I took them out of the packages and took both out and quickly did my business, washed my hands, and called the boys in while I sat on the chair in the bathroom while the pregnancy tests sit on the counter.

" I'm to scared to look..."

Diablo gently rubs my shoulders as Barbatos gracefully go's to the counter to check.

He griminess and Diablo shouts, " What does it says Barb."

" Positive, sir." He looks down and Diablo silently makes a sign to Barbatos to go do something and he leaves in a instant.

" How did this even occur y/n?." He questions.

Well....

" Um you see... Lucifer offered to take me to Hell's Kitchen for food and drinks.. after the graduation.. and I didn't refuse because I liked Lucy.. but it seemed like he forgot about me after I had left to go to the human world.. he hasn't written or spoke to me... and now I'm pregnant so I doubt I can live my human life normally.. I'm sorry I even came back down I should've stayed at my moms house and then.."

" How dare you y/n!, that is a precious baby inside of you whether you like it or not. You're also not bothering me and if Lucifer can't step up... then I will.." I glanced at his rosy cheeks.

" That won't be necessary, she doesn't need help from you Lord Diablo, no offense, she has me!."

I jumped from the sudden yell from Lucifer standing in the doorway of the bathroom, he's standing next to a composed Barbatos.

" Sir, I brought Lucifer like you requested." Diablo nods and smirks.

" Lucifer, my dear friend, if you are so admitted to having this baby why not set up a nursery here in the mansion, it's quit empty here." Diablo says with a light chuckle.

Lucifer grabs my arm a little to rough and jerks me into him, " that won't be necessary we have plenty of empty rooms at the house of lamentation." He flips me over so that my hips are resting on his shoulders while my ass sticks in the air.

I gasp at the sudden movement.

" Be careful she pregnant Lucifer!." Diablo states again and Lucifer starts to be gentler and slides his hand to my ass holding me in place and before I knew it the wind makes me nauseous as soon as he used his demon speed to get to the house, I threw up on him.

I gaped in horror as his face looks calmer than can be, until Satan comes out and snickers.

" Are you alright y/n?." Satan asks and grabs my hand lightly taking me to my old room.

Lucifer slowly trails behind us until Satan gives a dirty look and Lucifer is gone.

" Satan I'm pregnant.. that's why I threw up on Lucy.." Satan smiles lightly.

" Who's child is it?."

" Lucifer.." He turns pale.

" Oh.. well at least he's showing some interest in the baby right? He knows or have you not told him yet?."

" Well he knows.. he practically kidnapped me from Diablo for no reason, and then he's gone.."

" I mean you did throw up on him so he might be changing y/n." He chuckles

"Oh yea..."

" Getting pregnancy brain on me already." I giggled and he ruffles my hair until we see Lucifer enter.

" Have I interrupted something."

" No, I was just leaving brother." Satan stands up off the bed and leaves, but not before turning around and sticking out his tongue behind Lucifer making me giggle.

Lucifer fumes and slams the door shut.

" Are you fucking my brother too." I glare at him.

" Are you serious!, I'm carrying your demon child and you accuse me of fucking Satan are you insane!." Lucifer looks down and sits next to me on bed.

" I'm sorry..Humans and demons have never mixed before and its frustrating... because I don't want you to be hurt.. by others or by the thing."

" It's a baby, just a little baby, don't call it a thing Lucifer!." He pouts.

" Sorry... how many weeks are you.." I sigh.

" Probably 3 weeks, you were my first.." He smiles lightly.

" Could we go to a clinic tomorrow in the human world so that I can I see it.." he looks to my belly and so do I.. I looked like I was 2 pounds bigger which is unusual... what if.. the baby is growing faster than normal..

" I want to make sure it is growing slowly like a normal baby birth or if it'll be faster.." Lucifer voices out my concern and I place a hand over my stomach before I feel a little flurry.

My eyes widen as Lucifer probably heard it move.

" Its strange.. I can hear it moving.. but I can't hear the heartbeat..." Lucifer says as he also places his hand besides me.

" C-can I put my head on your stomach.." his face gets bright red.

I nod and see him lean down and place his head on my stomach.

He closes his eyes and focuses until I feel a flurry and his eyes suddenly widen and he smiles at me.

He sits up and places his hand on my shoulder and the other one moves a piece of hair that felt out of place, " I hear it's heartbeat... it's a little faster than what a normal heartbeat would sound like but it sounds like it has more than one hearts so it's most likely a demon.. I don't know if you wanted it to be a human or not."

" I'd be happy with anything as long as it's with you, Lucy.." he smiles and places his head back on my stomach and sighs. After a while I hear a soft snore looking puzzled I look at Lucifer.. he's asleep..

Awe my precious..

We ended up having two twin boys 6 months later half demon half human. Got married 3 years later and had a daughter afterwards.