Beel/ Beelzebub

Beel and I had a daily ritual after Beel had gotten curious to how I tasted... he would eat me out until the night I had begged for more.. and now I'm at the doctors with a paper stating I was 5 weeks pregnant..

Beel and I weren't a thing he just liked to eat.. and I was in love with him... why.. because he was a big koala bear he was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Sure he liked to eat every minute, but we've shared jokes, laughs, and romantic moments.

I just worry he won't like that I'm pregnant..

Once I'm done at the doctors I head back to the house of Lamentation until I bumped into Lucifer who sniffed the air and looked at me in horror he grabbed the paper I was holding and looked down with a menacing look only reserved for Mammon.

" Care to explain why you smell like baby and have a paper with a fricken pregnancy blood test stating your positive?!."

" I didn't think I could get pregnant with a demon." I say honestly.

" I'm guessing one of my dumb ass brothers didn't know either so it can't be Satan, Belphine, or Asmos. So it's either Mammon's, Beel, or Levi, I don't think Levi would have the energy for sex, Beel is to busy eating food, so it has to be Mammon's, ugh are you an idiot why did you have sex with that idiot."

"I-It's not Mammon's..."

He gives me a look.

" Then who's is it."

" Who's is what?." Mammon pops out of no where.

" Mammon I'm going to kill you!." Mammon looks confused but hids behind me.

" What did I do now, I haven't even left anywhere today."

" You got Y/n pregnant!."

" N-no you got it all wrong Lucifer!."

" I'm a dad?, how all I did was touch Y/n. Wait omg is that how babies are made!, I'm so sorry Y/n!!." He gets off of me and starts I cry while Lucifer looks like he's so confused.

" No Mammon your not the father, and that's not how babies are ma-." Lucifer cuts me off with a smirk.

" Mammon, your gonna need to work and save your money from now on and not touch anybody else do you understand now why I'm so hard on you?." Mammon nods his head and cry's while I try so hard not to die of laughter I leave the boys and walk to my room.

I sigh.

" Why is pretty miss Y/n sighing for." Asmos says while lifting my head.

" I'm pregnant and Lucifer put it to his advantage and told Mammon if you touch someone that's how you get pregnant and that he better not touch me anymore, so he's crying now."

" What!, your pregnant!." Asmos screams

" What!, Y/n your pregnant?." Levi says with wide eyes as he comes out of his room.

" I need you guys to quit down I don't want.. the other brothers to hear you, I haven't told the father yet..."

" Who's the dad it can't be any of the smart people, is it Mammon's?."

" No!, why does everyone think that?." They shrug.

I feel arms wrap around me and a small sigh comes from his mouth, " I'm sorry I got you pregnant, Y/n."

" Mammon are you a complete idiot or are you just stupid." He goes to answer this.

" Don't say your not because you fell for Lucifer's joke.. you cannot get pregnant by just touching somebody and no your not the father." He looks down sad.