Satan

A Date With Alcohol:

Satan and I have been flirting with each other for a long time and it wasn't until today we did something about...

" Y/n, your so sexy in that cat suit." I blushed.

" You told me to come over in one I didn't have one so I just brought my cat ears, tail and I'm wearing my favorite skirt what makes it sexy?."

He pulls my waist so that I'm sitting on top of him. He's sipping on a bottle of wine and is very much out of it..

" Okay there Satan I think that's enough for you." I try to grab the bottle, but Satan had a firm grip on it until.. he doesn't and Satan and I fall to the ground with a thump.

I look up to see Satan hovering over me with a sly smirk he pulls his knee closer to my... sweets.. a small moan escapes my mouth shocking us both until his hands pull my skirt down showing my black underwear.

" You know what black underwear means right, kitty?." I shake my head no.

" It means you wanna get fucked kitty.. wanna meow some more." I blush scarlet.

He groped my boob and took them out of my bra he somehow got my shirt of without realizing it and started to lick the tips of my nipples.

I shuttered and moaned out he seemed pleased with that he got a sudden mood swing and stared to suck on my neck leaving bruises and started to move his hands to my hips. With out waiting a second he turned into his devil form and smirked down at me.

" You're mine now kitty, if I even see any males go after you I will rip them to shreds." I shiver in excitement.

He's never been so forceful and possessive... I love it... claim me...

We made passionate love, we kissed, and Satan became forceful, and towards the end of it he became a big softie once he became more sober..

Seven weeks later and I stare at the test in Lucifer's hands.

" Care to explain, Y/n?."

I gulp.

" I-I uh.. I don't know what to say.."

" Who's is it, which one of my stupid brothers did this!." He shouts while throwing the pregnancy test down on the floor making me jump.

"Satan..." I whisper out.

" Excuse me. Did I just hear you whisper Satan?." His eyes widen in realization.

" Lucifer.. please don't tell him.. I just found out this morning and I didn't mean to leave it in my bathroom counter..." He grabs my wrist and pulls me closer.

" Y/n I loved you.. why did it have to be Satan.. I love my brothers very much, but you were the only girl that ever caught my eye.. why did you have to fall in love with Satan of all people." He says while pulling a strand of hair that got in my face behind my ear.

I looked down...

" Lucifer, I have never liked you like that.. I've always loved Satan.. and I know you know that so please... please let go of my wrist."

" Like she said Lucifer, let go before I make you let go." I jump not having seen Satan.

Satan grabs the pregnancy test off the floor and looks at it then back at me.

" It's mine." Satan says not even questioning it. I smile a small smile.

" Satan, I will be here for you and Y/n, but I just want to know.. why?... why her?.." Lucifer says sadly.

" It wasn't a choice, it was fate. I loved her ever since the day I tripped and she caught me it was so cliché that would've never happened if it wasn't for Mammon nocking into me after running away from you."

He grabs my hand and leads me out of Lucifer's room and into mine.

" Have you been to the doctors yet?." I shake my head no.

" Then let's go right now." He grabs my hand in demon speed and within 2 minutes we arrived at the doctors.

Once inside the room I had to take a pee test and when I got back they had drew some of my blood. They had told us to wait for a few minutes while they run tests and Satan grabbed my hand looking nervous and I ran my hands through his silky blond hair.

" Miss l/n?." The doctor says while coming in.

" Yes?."

" It's positive, so would like to move to our ultrasound room to see how far along you are."

Satan nodded his head up and down really fast and I giggled and told him yes.

When I sat down in the chair in the dark room next to the room we were previously in I was kind of scared, but once I saw Satan's bright face I instantly calmed down.

" This might feel cold, but it will warm up in a few seconds, okay?." I nodded and he put the cold jelly substance on my belly once I had lifted my shirt up.

A small baby appeared holding his umbilical cord and my heart warmed.

" It looks like your much further along than I thought, it looks like your 23 weeks and it's going to be a speedy pregnancy in two months you'll likely be giving birth. I don't see any abnormalities so it's most likely more human than demon, so the birth process will be fine. It's also a baby boy. Any questions?." He asks us and Satan asked like 60 questions while the doctor cleaned the jelly off.

We left the doctors and I asked the question that has been in my mind for a while, " If.. If it's more human and we had to live up in the human world would you still love us..."

His eyes changed from happy to serious, " I will love you no matter what Y/n do you understand?." I nodded and we get back to the house of lamentation and all the boys are waiting for us in the dinning room, once everyone spots us they run up and start asking a bunch of questions.

" Back up now," Satan yells as they crowed around me, " now one at a time, what is it Christmas." He says sarcastically.

" Is it true, that Y/n is pregnant?." I nod and Asmos skips away happily back to his spot at the table.

" Is it human or demon?." Mammon says.

"We don't know stupid, until she gives birth it'll be a mystery, but he said it looks more human." Satan says as Mammon looks offended.

" Do you know the gender yet." Belphine asks.

I shake my head yes.

" It's a boy." Satan says proudly.

All the boys cheer while I roll my eyes.

" Will you be okay to give birth?." Beel asks.

" I'm not sure Beel it depends on the situation, I am human after all." He nods and gives me a quick hug before him and Belphine go back to the table.

" Can I play video games with him?."

" Yes Levi, but only when he's older." Satan answers and Levi quickly says we should name our baby Henry and heads back to the table.