Mammon

I was so scared as I looked at the two lines showing positive... I'm going to be a mother...

Mammon and me have been dating ever since I came to Devildom. When I got here he was an idiotic jerk, but after several times of Mammon asking me out and buying me random things only after a few weeks of me going to the high school I idiotically said yes.

He's been really kind and is always blushing around me until a few weeks ago when we celebrated in the human world for graduating RAD.

Things lead to another and now..I'm pregnant.

Mammon and I are visiting his brother Lucifer we live in the human world and let's just say things are very interesting. While Mammon is visiting his other brothers, I'm visiting Levi.

Levi and I became best friends as soon as I told him about all the fun games I brought with me. We played video games everyday after school of course and Satan often visited with me too.

I even ended up kissing Satan a few years ago because of a curse one of the witches Mammon was messing with... let's just say Mammon and I were pissed at one another until Lucy, my favorite brother out of all seven of them, talked to me and made me forgive the idiot, and ever since Mammon had been on his best behavior not sure if that's because of Lucy or if he was just trying to protect me, either way I'm glad I met all the brothers of the Devildom Kingdom.

I stare at the test once again and I look over Levi who had bought me it when I threw up all over the table next to his bathtub of a bed.

" Welp, hehe can you name it Henry the 4th!."

I glare at Levi and he instantly shuts up.

" What am I going to do, is Mammon even ready for kids?, Is the baby going to be human.. or is it going to be like him... am I going to die!?." I shouted as my eyes widen.. is a human even capable of surviving a demon birth..

" C-calm down nobody is dying.. it's unheard of down here... so I'm not sure, we have to talk to Lucifer.." Levi and I gulp knowing full well Mammon would die if Lucifer found out.

" Who do we talk to.. the only sane one of your brothers is Satan... and we know how he doesn't like Mammon or Lucifer so there's no telling what he'll do."

At that moment Satan walks in with a sly grin.

" Oh kitty what a magical moment I have seemed to interrupt." We gulp.

Shit..

" Don't be like that kitty, I won't tell Mammon. Lucifer on the other hand I'd like to see him get riled up knowing his ancestor of Lilith got knocked up by the least favorite brother, it would be funny to see."

And at the Moment I see Lucifer behind Satan.. and if looks could kill. Satan jumped in the air six feet and gulped.

" Lucy.. before you get mad can we talk.."

He stared at Satan and I was questioning if he was killing him in his brain before he nodded and grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room.

" Hey, by the way where's Mammon?."

Lucifer gave me a hard look but spoke up anyways, " he's with Asmo who apparently is asking him if he's done it with you and what positions you like so I left to look for you, but turns out I walked in on something I shouldn't of." He looks away blushing slightly, loosing all his anger he had before, I smiled.

" Would you be happy if I gave you The Godfather title?." He widened his eyes before smiling a real smile.. one I haven't seen in a long time.

" Mammon's an idiot and is constantly being annoying, but I guess being a god father wouldn't be so bad to his child." I hugged him and he gives out a big hfph and I giggle.

" How do I tell him... I'm scared.." I say quietly.

" Dont be scared. You might want to be direct because if you slightly tell him he won't get it."

We both laugh.

Mammon comes running at me from infront of me and engulfs me into a hug. Smelling me and sighs big.

" Well hi there." I giggle and comb my hands between his silky hair.

" We should go and have the Christmas meal everyone's been preparing before Beel eats everything."

We all nod as Mammon excuses himself to go get the two other brothers to come downstairs.

Shit.. the pregnancy test.. I hope Levi got rid of it.

Once in the dinning hall I'm embraced from behind and my boobs get lifted up.

" Asmos get off of y/n!." Lucy shouts.

He lets go of me to turn me around and sees my blushing face.

" You have a glow and your boobs got bigger girl did you lose your purity because you reek of divine sex." I blush scarlet.

" U-uh Asmos I have an announcement to make to the others so why don't we sit down before Beel eats everything." I still can't get used to Asmos. He hums in respons and grabs my hand and takes me to the table filled with everything I had asked from the human world.

The three boys who were missing came in once everyone was seated and Lucy quickly stands up and quickly talks about family and how great full he is to have all of us, he then whispers in my ear, " do your want me to announce your pregnancy or are you going to do it?."

" I-I'll do it Lucy."

Lucy quickly says I have an announcement and all the boy who were once ignoring or eating the food already stopped what they were doing to look at me...  I gulped until Lucifer who was on the opposite of me squeezed my hand to reassure me.

" I-I'm pregnant." Beel and Belphine looked at each other worriedly, Asmos cried about unfairness, Satan and Levi state that they already knew and got dirty looks from Lucifer and Mammon.

Mammon stands up from where he was sitting and came up to me he pulled my chair out earning a gasp out of myself and others.

He bent down on one knee and looked at me and pulled out a box to reveal a beautiful silver ring with three small diamonds on it.

"U-uh so I didn't know you'd end up pregnant y'hear u-uh so I wanted to marry you before I knew we had a baby inside you so will you marry me or somethin." I blushed and giggled slightly.

" Of course Mammon the Great." I kissed his temple and he put on the ring and everyone cheered except Asmos and Lucy.

" That's not fair can I have a baby with Y/n too!." Asmos shouted while Lucifer was about to have an aneurism.

This is great our big obey me family....

The end....they got married a few months later, and after 9 months had a normal birth to a half demon and half human baby boy who looked just like his father.