~ PAGE TWO ~

          Eve made her way to the front door of the Emerson house.  Eve opened the door without looking in the peephole or any consideration for possible danger.  Four young men stood before her on her front porch.  From Eve's left to right were two blondes, a young man with black hair, and another blonde with very curly hair.  The moment Eve's eyes locked with the four of them, time froze.  The blonde with wild hair wore clothes that seemed fashioned after his favorite rock bands.  He wore leather gaiters backwards over his boots with another set that reached to his knees.  The football pants he wore had the pads removed and around his waist was a bondage belt that had O-rings.  Eve thought that the way he wore the belt was just like a rockstar.  On his custom tuxedo jacket hung a vintage metal belt and several safety pins as well as an old dresser drawer handle.  His accessories consisted of a ring, bracelets, and one earring.

          The guy with platinum blonde hair wore black leather pants and a black scoop-necked t-shirt.  Over that, he wore a trench coat with a leather jacket underneath.  Eve thought it clever how the young man used part of a watch as a button on his trench coat.  Other than that he wore black leather gloves and dark brown biker boots that nearly reached his knees.

          The young man with black hair wore a worn black leather jacket with a painted jaguar going up one of the sleeves.  To Eve's delight, he wore no shirt underneath.  The smoldering male also wore ripped black jeans and sneakers.  Around his neck was a necklace that appeared self-made with a few trinkets here and there as well as a single earring.

          Finally, the one with curly hair wore a customized Levis jacket with loosely sewn-on patches of vintage Italian tapestries as well as biker patches.  The patches consisted of Misfits patches, skulls, the Warriors movie patch, and two random women.  On one shoulder of his jacket were colorful squid lures.  Underneath the jacket, he wore a white mid-drift wife-beater teamed with jeans that had leather chaps worn over them.  His boots were also unique as they had hand-painted designs on them.  The blonde's hands were covered with fingerless gloves and it was obvious that he had a habit of chewing his nails.  As she watched the strangers and time started, Eve shouted into the dining room, "Mom, I think we're being robbed!"

          In the dining room, Michael and Sam jumped up and ran towards their sister's voice.  Upon seeing who was at the door, Michael told Eve, "Go sit back down."  To emphasize his brother's point, Sam grabbed Eve's arm and pulled her towards the dining room.

          Eve's eyes shifted between her brothers and the strangers.  Sam tugged on Eve's arm again, silently reminding her of Michael's command.  As Eve moved toward the dining room, she studied Michael for his approval.  However, the unknown bond pulled her eyes back to the strangers.  When she saw the unwavering glares, she shrugged and did as her brothers instructed.

          "Eve, who was at the door?" asked Lucy.

          "Don't know, just some dudes I guess," Eve answered as she made her way back to her chair.