~ PAGE FIVE ~

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED: TRIGGER ⚠ SEXUAL ASSAULT DISCUSSED 

          At the beach, screams filled the air and blood soaked its sandy earth.  Frightened beachgoers ran in any and all directions.  What was once a laid-back scene with bonfires and music became a bloody melee.  David, Dwayne, Paul, and Marko laughed while enjoying their chosen activity for stress relief.  The Lost Boys spared no one.  In their morbid glee, they played cat and mouse with much of their prey.

          Marko and Paul made it a contest to see who could break the most spines by landing on their victims.  Dwayne simply enjoyed ripping apart one body after another when torturing his prey bought no satisfaction.  Paul killed and tormented his victims while drinking a beer he'd found in an icebox.  David, however, was satisfied after two hours of turning humans into bags of bone.  He stalked over to a sand dune, perched himself atop it, and watched his brothers continue feeding as a plan to have Eve bloomed in his mind.

          David couldn't ignore his love or need for Eve.  He also knew that the boys couldn't ignore theirs either.  David realized that they really had lost control at the Emerson house and it couldn't happen again.  And if he were honest with himself, he regretted some of his words.  Eve loved her family and they made her happy.  David, as well as the others, would never intentionally do anything to cause Eve pain.  So, the leader of the Lost Boys knew that they had to approach their situation peacefully.

          From his perch, David watched the others continue the slaughter.  He honestly couldn't decide if it was great or disappointing that the countless deaths in Santa Carla were never pursued by the authorities.  Since David lived in Santa Carla, the police only pursued deaths caused by the Lost Boys or a rogue vampire if the death brought suspicion upon the department itself.  Still, Santa Carla had remained the Lost Boys' home and playground.  The Lost Boys had rarely wondered if they might ever have to pick a new town or city to dominate and make their home.  Now that they'd found their mate, David understood all of their decisions revolved around her happiness and welfare.  David was also more than prepared to make decisions that his shared mate may not like or agree to.

          It was almost unheard of for more than one vampire to have the same mate.  David himself had never heard of it happening, so he doubted that Dwayne, Paul, or Marko had either.  Two big questions came to the forefront of David's thoughts.  Could he share Eve?  And would the others be able to share her as well?  David's eyes suddenly shot over in the direction of an ear-piercing scream.  Marko and Paul towered over a terrified girl.  The two blondes mocked and slapped at her as she cried.  Suddenly, a thought he'd never had glowed in his mind like neon, 'We're monsters.'

          "P-please, don't kill me!  I'll do anything!  I can get you off if you want!"  A thin blonde girl wearing a turquoise bikini top and denim shorts screamed.

          "We're spoken for," Marko and Paul answered, laughing at her offer.  Suddenly, Marko reached down and ripped the girl's top off.  Paul then eyed her as if she was the most repulsive thing he'd ever seen.  

          "Besides, those fake things you call tits ain't nothing compared to the real pair our girl has,"  Paul said, smirking at the terrified girl.

          Dwayne sauntered over and put an arm around Paul's shoulders.  "And I hate to break it to you, sweetheart, but we'd like to feel something when we fuck.  And fucking a used-up sex toy like you would probably be like throwing a pencil down a mineshaft," Dwayne said, sneering at the girl.