Chapter 51

After 7 months, kasal na kami ni frances, and pregnant na si frances thankyou lord

Flashback

Nandito lahat ng family and friends namin ni frances, even madie and madelaine na pinilit lang maka punta after neto aalis na agad sila, si kielle naman ay di naka punta may flight daw sya

"Jaydee and frances today you are surrounded by your friends and family, all of whom have gathered here to witness your marriage and to share in the joy of this special occasion. Today, as you join yourselves in marriage, there is a vast and unknown future stretching out before you. The possibilities and potentials of your married life are great and now falls upon your shoulders, the task of choosing your values and making real your dreams. Through your commitment to each other, may you grow and nurture a love that makes both of you better people. A love that continues to give you great joy, and also a passion for living that provides you with energy and patience to face the responsibilities of life"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Do you jaydee , take frances to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

"father i do"

"Do you frances take jaydee to be your partner in life and to share a path of life with equal in love, embraced as a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish her, through good times and bad, until death do you part?"

"Yes father"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I jaydee, take you frances to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I, frances, take you, jaydee, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, and falling in love a little more each day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us."

.
.
.
.
.
.

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day."

"I have for you a golden ring. The most precious metal symbolizes that your love is the most precious element in my life. The ring has no beginning and no ending, which symbolizes that the love between us will never cease. I place it on your finger as a visible sign of the vows which have made us husband and wife."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"And now, by the power vested in me by the State of Idaho, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife, jaydee you may kiss your bride..... You may now kiss"