Quidditch Season Starts

Third Person:

The teams had finally came out and everyone in Slytherin found out who was on the team and to no ones surprise Hadrian and Draco were both on the team. No one was surprised that Hadrian had taken Draco's spot and that Draco was beater. He had strong arms so this would be good.  And as much as this would be fun for them it would probably be too easy for them considering who's playing for who.

Hadrian, Harley, Draco , Pansy and some others were sitting in the common room working on homework, when Blaise burst in screaming bloody murder. All heads snapped towards him they looked like they haven't gotten any sleep in years. Dark bags were under Hadrian's and Harley's eyes.

The previous night they had been studying. Hadrian was making sure he would be able to get his work done and still be able to play quidditch.

Time Skip:

Everyones been dying to finally play a game. Practices have been overly hard for the Slytherins. And practices are in the morning before class and some days after classes. But today was the day of the first game. Slytherin vs Gryffindor. Slytherin may just win the quidditch cup this year.

During breakfast everyone's talking non stop about who they thinks going to win. Bets going around. Until Dumbledoor speaks " With the ending of breakfast we ask all players that are playing today to get ready and practice if you wish."  He says with a fake smile looking to the Slytherins.

Hadrian notices and rolls his eyes. He gets up and walks towards the field. Dumbledor continues to talk while he's walking out.  

As he's changing into his clothes the "Amazing" Gryffindor  team walked in. All looked at him with disgust.

"Yeah good look winning Potter, You never deserved my sister" Said Ron.

"Thats nice to know that you didn't want her to be happy, but other then that I really don't care" Said Hadrian.

"You think your all this don't you how pathetic can you be, what happened to the old harry" Said on of the other members . He looked like a 2nd year maybe. Was he the new seeker. He looked really weak . Why was he acting so tuff. Hadrian knew he could end him within minutes but he didn't he just left without another word.........