Going back to Hogwarts

Hadrian's POV

   Me and Harley  are about to go to Kings Cross but she deicides she's going to keep changing . She's been in like 20 different dresses and a total of like 50 outfits .

  "Oh my Merlin Harley hurry up we're going to miss the train "

"Oh I'm sorry I'm trying to make Ron  jealous and mad " her yell sounds like a dying bird .

"I'm leaving without you bye "

I start walking out of the castle . I could hear Harley yelling for me to slow down and wait for her.   I slowed down so we could talk more .

"Should we put our glammers back on ." I'm not sure how we are supposed to get resorted. I'm sure people would freak out if there was two Riddle's in the school and on top of that TWIN Riddle's. And the same thing if Harry Potter and Hermione Granger got sorted into Slytherin.

"I don't know people would start to question us if all of a sudden to twin Riddles showed up " Harley said unsure.

"Let's just put our glammers back on the school will start to question Dumble's if Harry Potter and Hermione Granger got sorted in to Slytherin and then maybe the Ministry will be involved "I smirked .

"You got it brother " We put our glammers back on and got to the train station

(On the train ride) No ones POV

Hadrian and Harley found a compartment away from all the Gryffindor's. After people saw them they walked away because they thought it was full. Draco and his friends were walking to find a compartment and walked into theirs.

"well well well what is Potty and the mudblood doing away from the Blood traitors'" Malfoy smirked

"I can highly see why that is any of your business Malfoy" Hadrian said with a little sneer.

"Well your in the Slytherin compartment area so I think its my business"

"If this is the only compartment open please sit done and leave us alone" Hadrian pleaded

Malfoy and his friends sat down. They all stared at each other for awhile when they head the door opened and they all snapped their heads to see who it is.

"Anything from the trolley dears"

Hadrian looked at everyone and looked back at her.

"Yes please can I have 5 of everything"

She handed him everything and said "That will be 10 galleons"

He nodded and handed her the money. He transfigured a little table in the middle of them all, and grabbed a few candies. He looked at everyone and nodded his head towards the candy and said "You all can have some"

They all looked at him then looked at the candy and back at him then back at the candy.

"Any of it." He said with a sneer.

"Harry stop being mean the probably thought you were kidding" Hadrian rolled his eyes.

"Whatever"

Time skip to the sorting ceremony

"This year we are having two students getting resorted because they believe the hat made a mistake ,will Mrs. Granger and Mr. Potter please come up."

The whole hall went silent. As they walked up Dumbledore stood up and said.

"Ms. Granger and Mr. Potter go sit back down you will not be getting resorted. " Dumbledore said

"Sorry but we got permission from the Ministry to get resorted" Hadrian said.

"We did professor "Harley smiled

"I really don't see a problem I don't like the Gryffindor's and would like to get resorted and so would Mione " Hadrian sneered

"Watch it Mr. Potter you mustn't speak to me like that" Dumble's  said.

"May we get sorted now professor McGonagall"

"Of course come sit on at a time"

Harley went first everyone was still quite and know one knew what to think.

"Your breaking up the golden trio if you do this" some random boy yelled

Hadrian flipped them of. " Fuck off" he yelled gasps were heard from everywhere. Professor McGonagall put the sorting hat on Harleys head.

Hadrian's POV

Harleys getting sorted everyone is still quite. I wonder what the hat is saying. Anyway that kid is dumb there's not even a golden trio more like golden duo but whatever.

"Better be.......SLYTHERIN"

I started clapping and smiled at her and she went to go sit down with the Slytherins. Now it's my turn. Just wait for all hell to break loose.

"Mr. Potter please come up"

I walked up smirking and sat down and before she put the hat on my head it said.

" don't you dare put me on his head!!! He's a demon burn him!!! HE IS HEIR TO HOGWARTS SO I DON'T GIVE A FLIP WHAT HOUSE HE'S IN"

Everyone didn't move so I got up and walked over to Slytherin table and sat down next to Harley and whispered for her to meet me outside by the forbidden forest after dinner.

(812 words)