New house

Ever since the sorting everyone has been looking at them weirdly not knowing what to do.

~Time Skip~

Hadrian and Harley have been in Slytherin for two months and they have basically been the king and queen of Slytherin everyone respects them. Even Draco Malfoy and Severus Snape and that takes a lot to earn their respect. It's weird how the Slytherins now respect them, maybe it's because they are now snakes or because they can feel their power.

There's something that no one knows yet. Who they really are and what they are going to do this year.

"Potter"

"What Malfoy" Hadrian rolled his eyes

"how did you do that"

"Do what Malfoy"

"You know what I mean get resorted"

"Why do you want to get resorted"

"No "he snapped

"Your father"

"What"

"Your father helped us"

"What?! Why?!"

" Don't ask me"

They ended up walking to the Great Hall together. When they walked in everyone looked at them, the Slytherins shocked because Hadrian only ever talked to Harley and the professors. Hadrian could tell that the Gryffindors were about to start yelling but what he did next no one ever expected, not even Draco Malfoy. He kissed Malfoy, DRACO MALFOY for Merlin's sake.

Draco didn't know what to do; he just stood there wide eyed and frozen. The Gryffindors looked furious and Hadrian smirked at that.

"You coming Malfoy"

"Huh?!"

"Are you coming to eat" Hadrian said with a small smile

"yeah , yeah"

They both sat down in silence, everyone still staring. Even the professors were staring at them wide eyed. Hadrian was chuckling, Harley shook her head. They started to eat while everyone was still shocked and by the time he and Harley were done it was already time to go to class. Potions. They had to go to potions.

~~Time Skip~~

In potions they were told to follow the bored and finish the potion. Him and Harley were paired together and finished first. As they waited they were whispering to each other. They were deciding whether or not to hurt some students with polyjuice potion in action or take their glamors off and attack people. They ended up deciding to do both the polyjuice potion in school and take off their glamors in Diagon Alley. They both zoned out afterwards and were just staring into oblivion.

"-otter, Granger!" Snape yelled

Hadrian was the first to come back to reality. "Yes professor"

"What are you two doing you should be finishing your potion"

"We already did sir" He said confused

"No you didn't its supposed to take 30 minutes you've been sitting there for 10 class started 20 minutes ago"

"Yes because we finished you can check it sir"

Snape was questioning it but checked it anyway and it was perfect. He marked down and O and didn't say anything and let them go off into oblivion again. To say the least, the whole class was shocked. And that's how it went the rest of the day, them finishing first and earning Slytherin points.

A/n  Sorry I haven't updated in awhile I just haven't had the energy to write again I apologize and will try to update more.