Patrol ~M~

He took several twists and turns, until he reached the area where he usually stuck his bag.

Only to come to an abrupt halt.

There was a loud, over-dramatic, awe-filled gasp from the person he was looking at.

"Petey-pie! Is that you?"

~~~~~~~~~~

He smiled slightly and turned his face to the side, to hide his reaction from the other's view.

"Hi Wade."

He put his bag on the ground and opened the empty middle pocket, pulling off his shoes and pushing them into the space.

"Petey-pie's getting undressed?" Wade asked with a high-pitched, girly voice.

Peter smirked, his face still turned away and ruffling through the small pocket of his bag, loading up his web-shooters with the new and improved web formula

"What, did you want to help?" He had to hold in his laugh as he heard Wade taking a step back in shock.

A quick rush of steps had him looking over, only to see Wade standing directly above him, eyes narrowed.

"You shouldn't tease someone like me." His voice was low and breathy, gone the high-pitched girl's voice.

Peter stood and turned to Wade, putting his hands against his chest and leaning his face closer to Wade's ear. His voice was quiet and breathy, full of seduction and lust.

"And if I'm not teasing you?" He lowered his hands down Wade's front, feeling the strongly muscled stomach under the red suit.

Wade lifted his own hands up to the hem of Peter's shirt, trailing his fingers underneath the fabric. He was testing Peter's response.

Peter smiled at his behaviour and looked into his eyes, well, where his eyes should be(under his mask).

"Me, myself and I would want to know what brought this change on." Wade decided, trailing his hands up higher.

Peter smiled and picked at a loose strand on the shoulder of Wade's suit.

"Then I'd tell you that, maybe I haven't been able to stop thinking about you and maybe I find you extremely attractive." Wade looked at him in disbelief and surprise, both somehow being conveyed through the eyes of the mask.

Peter smiled and looped his arms around the merc's neck, allowing the older man to continue stroking his hands up his stomach and sides.