Clint

It had taken them; 2 hours, numerous trips up and down the fire-escape's stairwell carrying mountains of bags, a large amount of tiptoeing and several gallons of sweat, to get all of the baby things from the van in the underground car park, up to Peter's bedroom and through to the nursery.

The elevator from the parking lot went directly to the living area below, which was out of the question. And the one to his floor, required that they go through the lobby. So, by default, they had to do it the hard way.

Peter collapsed back onto his bed, panting.

"Wade~" he whined and said male looked up from his position, sprawled on the floor by his feet that were dangling from the edge of the bed.

"Why am I so tired?" He complained.

Wade laughed, doing comically exaggerated breathing exercises, before rising to his feet. The male twisted his back, causing a crack to be heard and sighing in relief at having released the crick in his spine.

"It's called exercise, babyboy." He smiled in amusement at Peter.

Peter glared and tilted his chin to his chest, so that it was directed at the sarcastic man.

"Not funny. I'm enhanced. I don't get this tired. Ever." Peter complained, allowing his head to drop back onto the bed.

Deadpool laughed and crawled over him, hovering a few inches above his panting frame.

They held eye contact for a few seconds, before he leant down and dragged Peter into a heated kiss.

Peter had to hold his breath for a moment and that split difference in pace caused his breathing to return to normal.

The larger male pulled back and grinned down at him, "you're still drained from giving birth. Doing this just added on to your exhaustion and pushed you off track."

Peter frowned and nodded, his hands holding the material at the front of his boyfriend's shirt.

Deadpool pulled back a bit and climbed off the bed, fanning himself while he leant forward, back to his usual self.

"Ooh, you're making me blush, babyboy."

They smiled at each other and the flamboyant merc pulled some jangly keys from his pocket, holding them out in the light of the room.

"I'm gonna take the van back. You should get some stuff set up, while I'm gone. Decide where you want things."

Peter nodded and watched as Deadpool tiptoed over to the door, crouched down and opened it a crack, peering outside and checking to see if the coast was clear, before slipping out while acting full-blown ninja style.

He simply laid there for some minutes, just regaining his energy and staring at the ceiling, picturing where would be the best place to put things.

~~~~~~~~~~

Peter had spent a good 30 minutes just pulling things from bags.

He was sitting in the rocking chair, in the middle of the room, with everything laid out around him.