Avengers

Natasha watched silently as Peter spoke to the AI, listening to every order closely.

She was wondering who 'intimate third party' was, when she heard Peter restrict their access to her and Clint's personal information.

It made her smile involuntarily, as Peter chose to protect them both, in his own small way.

She waited impatiently, with her foot tapping, as the discussion drew on.

"Peter." She allowed her Russian accent to leak into her voice, garnering his attention.

"Come on, you've stalled for long enough."

Peter sighed and stepped fully out of the room, only to lean back in and shout across to the bathroom, confirming for Natasha that there was, in fact, someone else still in there.

"Hey love, lock up after I've gone!" He called, making Natasha frown.

She began to wonder if whatever Peter had going on with this mystery person was less 'one-night-stand' and more 'starting-a-relationship'.

There was a quiet response, mostly distorted by the sound of the shower.

She saw Peter nod and then he finally closed the door behind himself, turning to her and gesturing for her to lead the way.

"After you?" He suggested, looking at her with a smile.

"Nah uh, Peter. You're up front." Peter sighed, but nodded, beginning to walk ahead of his aunt.

Natasha watched as he walked ahead of her and frowned slightly, perhaps she had overestimated how much coverage he was provided by that bathrobe. It went to just above his knees, but as he walked and it parted slightly, she was able to see nearly all the way up to the top of his legs- the material barely staying still enough to conceal his "private" area.

That also meant that anyone looking would clearly be able to see the numerous red and purple love bites that lead a clear path up the inner side of his thighs, ending behind the material that barely concealed his crotch region. It made her frown deepen considerably, as she withheld a cringe. No one was good enough to touch her Petey, not in her opinion.

"Are you sure you're comfortable enough in that?" She asked him, getting a curious and slightly oblivious look from the young adult.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be. There's nothing that could make me uncomfortable about this robe. It's nice and warm and soft."

She shook her head and sighed in frustration, choosing to ignore it, as she grew impatient at their pace and strode ahead, gesturing for him to follow more quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I just don't get why he would give himself a higher clearance. What would even be the purpose of that, for him." Steve said as he paced around the room, most of the others having settled into the seats around the living area.

Even Fury had relaxed from his rigid posture, choosing to perch on the arm of a chair closest to the door, Maria Hill in the chair to his nearest 6.

"Maybe he was sick and tired of how closely he's been monitored. All kids rebel against their parents, especially when they're put on a leash." Sam suggested, getting reproachful looks from both of the aforementioned parents.

"What? So it's our fault?!" Tony challenged the other man, about to stand from his seat, despite Steve trying to stop him. Actually, Steve was trying to stop them both.

"Romanoff, did you find him?" Fury's voice drew them away from their squabble and they looked first at the Director and then followed his eye to see Natasha coming around the corner of the stairs that went to Peter's floor.