Hatching Pt.2

Peter said his line, moving forward on the large set to act out the scene.

The hair extensions irritated him slightly, but he acted professional and chose to ignore it. George had just shaved off a thick chunk of his hair, not quite short enough to be noticeable amongst the rest, when the directors had decided to change one of the scenes so that he had slightly overgrown hair and a stubbly beard. They had got to them just before George went shorter and his stylist had then needed to spend the next long 30 minutes adding semi-permanent, curly hair extensions to him. Extra going on the back to conceal the fractionally shorter area.

He held the gun to his shoulder, remembering what he knew from Aunt Nat and Uncle Clint. The first thing that he had noticed, when they received their props, was that most people were holding their guns incorrectly.

He had told the main cast how they were meant to actually hold them and the group had followed his lead, while the backing cast thought they were in the right and had continued as they were.

They'd been halfway into the scene, when the filming directors had shouted cut and the training guys had come on to show the other people how to correctly hold the guns.

Anthony had made a whole speech about the effect of everything being accurate, the aesthetic and authenticity of the scenes, or something.

He had to turn away, so as not to show them his smile, as they were corrected. They had thought that they were right and had just been proven wrong. It amused him, to say the least.

The other main cast members caught his expression and laughed at his pettiness. He liked being right, what could he say? *mental shoulders shrug*

~~~~~~~~~~

Wade had finished sharpening his blades and gone for a job.

It was a simple job, find the guy, threaten him, if he stalks his ex-girlfriend again, Wades goes back and gets rid of him.

He was there and back within the hour, most of that time being used in the travel to and from the guy's house, rather than actually doing his job.

He set his cleaned and polished katanas into the storage closet, that was built into Peter's bedroom wall.

His suit then followed, being thrown carelessly over the mannequin, beside his swords.

In the below shelves, there were many different trays for his arsenal. Each tray had 3 to 4 foam placements for his guns, the cartridges being slotted in beside the individual pieces, while the ammo was on a separate shelf entirely.

He closed the doors to the storage wall and walked over to the closet, also set into the wall, though in a contrast colour, so that it was easier to differentiate between them.

It only indented by about half way, so it still protruded into the space slightly, becoming a discernible feature of the room.

Wade opened the left side and smiled when he saw the clothes. Peter had insisted that he would be there so much, that it only made sense for him to move some of his clothes there.

Wade pulled out a white shirt and some grey tracksuit pants, slipping them on and pushing his feet into his yellow-ducky crocks. Peter would swear up and down that he'd live and die in those shoes.

"Mr Wilson, there is activity in the nursery, please be advised to investigate." Jarvis spoke from the ceiling, surprising Wade. Not by her sudden voice, but rather, by what she actually said.

He didn't even respond as he rushed through to the other room and looked at what was left of the pod.

All that remained was the sticky parts that covered over the lower halves of the eggs, the top three quarters fully exposed, and fracture line cracks running across each of the shells.