Characters Quirk information so far✌🏼

So this is going to be all of the characters that are in the story so far about the quirks and stuff.

Name : Y/N L/N
Quirk: dark magic- Y/n's is very powerful and displayed a vast amount of abilities. She has displayed the ability to control, manipulate and or generate pure shadows and darkness. Y/n can manipulate energy, time, and emotions. And The ability to talk and communicate with shadows spirits.

She is firstly an empath, able to sense and alter the emotions of others. She can induce calm, suppress negativity, and even make someone fall in love with her. By absorbing the pain of the wounded into herself, she can induce rapid healing for the affected person. Y/n can astral project a solid black energy form that takes the shape of a bird, called her soul-self. Her soul-self can travel long distances, become intangible, and is able to telepathically communicate. It can act as a shield as it can absorb a limited amount of energy and solid matter, regurgitating them before reintegrating with Y/n. Using her soul-self, she can convert her physical body into her soul-self and carry or teleport herself and others over a limited distance. Her soul-self can mentally subdue at least one person by enveloping them inside of itself. Y/n's soul-self could initially stay outside her body for exactly five minutes; failure to reintegrate in time would cause mental torment for her, though she eventually overcame this limitation. In her third body, Y/n acquired the ability to fly. Y/n is able to fly unaided in space.

This latter ability manifests in different variations, from causing supremely destructive pain, inducing tension, fear-based illusions, and stealing emotions from others. In a number of instances, y/n has deep knowledge of magic and has also displayed sorcerous abilities, with a touch, releasing balls of fire "within the folds of her cloak" or hurling electric blasts strong enough to take down anyone she pleases.

Y/n can induce and amplify one of the seven deadly sins (in her case, pride) or all of them, in any living being, however doing so will cause her to suffer spells of nausea and vomiting for several days afterward as side effects.

Y/n also has limited precognition, which allows her to predict future events that are about to happen, although this happens involuntarily and infrequently. She has also been shown to be an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, despite the fact that she rarely uses these abilities.

Weaknesses: Y/n's main weakness is letting go of her emotions, especially rage. Even though her rage seems powerful, it could potentially corrupt her, leaving her very vulnerable to attacks with more power than her own.

Throwbacks: Her hands start to get numb and she get a huge migraine also her eyes and ears will start to bleed uncontrollably a lot of blood like if she had just murder someone.
🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤
Name: Casey Cornelio

Status to Y/N: Best friends

Quirk : imagination

Casey use her quirks to draw or paint anything she imagines and it will come to life. She's able to commend it with her voice and her hands.

Weakness: if she uses it too much imagination she can lose control of her quirk.

Throwbacks: her brain starts to hurt her her eyes get dry and itchy.

👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨

Name : Aisha Diallo
Status to Y/N: Best friends
quirk : personality manipulator

As it is she can manipulate your personality just by looking in the eyes for two seconds. She's able to control her victims personality and she's also able to control her victims as well.

Weakness: her main weakness is letting go her personality.

Throwbacks: she has to switch her personality to her victims personality to order her Quirk to work. She also gets lazy after she uses her quirk.
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Name: Elissa Rivera
Status to Y/N: Best friends
Quirk: starbolts- A Bright Green Energy Projection Accelerated Healing Factor Energy Explosions Green Energy Spheres Flight Superhuman strength, agility, durability, and endurance Omnilinguistic Assimilatio her power is also buy feelings
feelings as the force that drives her very livelihood. Her emotions fuel her natural abilities of flight and superhuman strength, as well as her  energy blasts, called starbolts. As well as Superpowered condition Superhuman strength
Superhuman durability
Superhuman speed
Superhuman reflexes
Superhuman agility
Superhuman stamina
Near invulnerability
Longevity and decelerated aging
FTL flight
Immunity to intense radiation, cold and heat
Language mimicry (via lip contact)
Expert martial artist
Granted by Psion Experiments
Ultraviolet energy manipulation
Starbolt blasts
Starbolt eye beams(Heat vision)
Stellar nova (explosive release of all stored UV energy)

Weakness: While Elissa is a strong fighter who doesn't possesses many weaknesses, but she isn't invincible. She is allergic to metallic chromium and it causes bad allergy attacks.

Throwbacks: body goes completely numb for 24 hours.
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
A/n : we all obviously know Bakugo Quirk and info but I'm just gonna put it just in case we have newbies.

Name Katsuki Bakugo
Status to y/n : crush 😍 ( for now👹)
Explosion Quirk:

Explosion Katsuki's Quirk allows him to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the palms of his hands and ignite it on command, allowing him to create strong explosions. The more Katsuki sweats, the stronger his explosions become. If Katsuki overuses this power, his forearms will start to ache. Can continue to fight even after using his strongest attacks.

Weaknesses: Bakugou is short temepered and arrogant. As well He also has the weakness of a power limit. If he tries to create massive explosions, he'll rip his muscle fibers apart (which has landed him in the hospital). That's why he wears those gauntlets. They let him store power and release it without self-harm.

Throwbacks: unable to create explosions anymore.
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Izira L/N
Status to Y/N: Big sister
Quirk: Mind control/Illusions

Izira's illusion is a distortion of the senses, which she can Make her opponent see something that isn't there she can also control her illusions. And make them do whatever she please. Now for her mind control she can control her victims mind and make them do whatever she pleases she can also Unifi her two Quirks and make an illusion in her victims mind and either scare them half to death or calm them down into submission.

Weakness: Insulting or threatening to hurt her or family, Friends.

Throwback: if she uses too much of both of her quirks she starts getting a migraine and she can start to see things that are not there either.
🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵
Words : 1109👁👅👁
K B Y E