🌜Sleepover time🌛

A/n: it's already like dark out side so it's probably around 6:30pm

Y/n's POV
As I finally finished thinking about Bakugo and what he's doing, I looked at my phone to see what time is it right now, because the girls said they would be here in 40 minutes. That's is enough time for me to make a list/plan for the sleepover.

Time skip
As I'm finishing up the list my mom had called me down stairs saying that my friends are here. I immediately run downstairs to see my mom and Izira by the front door with my friends.

"Hey guys! I'm so glad that you could make it, come upstairs I have so many things playing we could do tonight!"

Casey
"Okay,once again thank you for having us Mrs. L/n!"

Aisha
"Yes thank you!"

Elissa
"Yeah! Thanks for having us!"

Mom
"Oh you're welcome my sweethearts, it's no problem at all now go have some fun if you girls need anything I'll be down here in the living room or the kitchen bye bye now!"

As we go upstairs and enter my room I told the girls they can put their stuff by my bed on my dresser I already had some pj's on so I just told him if they wanted to change into pajamas they could use my bathroom that's right on the left of my room,

Then they all eventually finish changing of course they each took turns. And then we begin to think about the years the one by in middle school until Elissa brought up something or should I say someone
It was Bakugo.

Elissa
"But in all seriousness y/n why do you like bakugo for he not even nice to you." She asked

"That's not true he's nice to me sometime but not all the time tho, the reason like him because he has so much confidence in what he does and he doesn't let anyone get in his way."

Aisha
"You know I never Thought about him that way befor?"

Elissa
"Your, right Aisha I always saw him as a hothead and a bully."

Casey
"Same, always saw him as someone with a huge ego, but anywho let get on with sleepover!"

Elissa
"Okay,what are we going to do first y/n!"

"Well I was think we could play some 
Board games? What do guys think?"

Elissa
"Omg yess let's play twister, I love that game!,what do you girls think huh!"

Casey
"Yeah I'm down to play some twister!"

Aisha
"Me too, but I might lose first since I'm not that flexible!"

"It's okay Aisha, we are here to have a good and fun time with each other!"

For twisted hours later.

"I don't think I can hold for any longer my left foot is literally in my face right now!"

Casey
"Same, my body is getting sore!"

Elissa
"Me too Casey, I feel like my body is about to give up on me in any second now!"

Aisha
"Uh Oh, my hand is going to slip and whoa!" She slipped and we all fell down with her, there was a quiet silence for a few seconds and then we all burst out into laughter, then we all got up.