🥳The day has come🥳

A/n:Also I'm going to make up a pro hero for y/n to look up to and she's also going to be her aunt she's going to be dark queen. She has the same quirk as Y/n

Y/n's POV

*BEEP* BEEP* BEE- I didn't even let my alarm clock go off for a third time. As I excitedly jumped off my bed and went and got ready to meet up with my friends to go to the UA into exams.

Time skip Officially done getting ready.

It's now time for the day I have been training for and waiting for but I have to say Summer is going bye so fast this year like a literally feels like yesterday was the last day of middle school and the first day of summer and now look it's already August. Me and the girls have been training with midnight since I told midnight about my friends and she said the more the merrier so we have been training our asses off and throughout the summer.

We are definitely I'm going to ace this entry exam. As I go downstairs I see my mom and my dad and Izira having breakfast I take my place at the dinner table and my mom hands me a plate of pancakes what a wonderful breakfast. I could practically see sparkles in my eyes due to the art I'm looking at and I'm about to devour.

 I could practically see sparkles in my eyes due to the art I'm looking at and I'm about to devour

A/n: Ignore the little people in the picture, thxs😘

"WOW! Thxs mom!" I said as I cut into the pancakes and take a nice bite

Mom
"Your welcome sweetheart I want you filled  with energy so you can pass that entry exam so I can have another future hero in the family!" She said well squeezing my cheeks

Izira
"Hey!, i'm still the better one in  the family with the hero career!" She said as she starts to get jealous

"You better watch out and big sisters that title soon it's going to be mine!" I said well flipping my ponytail.

Izira
"Ugh!, whatever just eat your breakfast so you can leave so I can have some peace and quiet."

Time to get after eating your breakfast.

As I finish eating my breakfast I got a text from the group chat saying that they're all done getting ready and are on their way to meet up by our old school.

"Alright my wonderful family I have to go now so I'll see you guys when I get back love y'all bye!😘"

Mom
"Bye my baby good luck!" She said and she bring me into a hug and kiss my top of my forehead

"Thxs mom!"

Dad
"Good luck kiddo and give it all you got out there, and if any boys interact with you don't even talk back!" He says he gives me a side hug as I giggle at his reaction you see what he saying is ever since my training with midnight my body has kind of matured way ahead than my actual age and it's some thing that I get from my mom side of the family.

"Will do Daddio!" I said and then Izira came up to me and Bring me into a deep hug.

Izira
"Good luck out there little sis even though I know you don't need it I hope to see you UA this year with me!" She says as she lets go of me and I say my final goodbyes and grab my bag and sweater since it's starting to get kind of chilly and headed off to meet up with the girls.