🤗First day at UA🤗

⚠️warning ⚠️
talks about periods and lewd thoughts

A/n:I'm sorry I know the song is random that song was stuck just in my head when I was writing this

Y/n's POV
It was finally the first day of school. I was so excited that I woke up 30 minutes before my alarm and my sister.

So I decided to take my time On getting dressed. I quickly hopped in the shower taking a quick warm shower while listening to music then I got out the shower brush my teeth put some lotion on and some  deodorant because I don't wanna be stinky.

The I went out to my closet taking out my uniform to put on then went back into the bathroom so I could do my hair into a half-up-half-down ponytail look.

And then I whent to put on some Cherry blossom body mist and some lip balm and my favorite Daisy Diamond Stud Earring that my aunt got me for my birthday and make sure to take my phone then finally I put on the knee-high socks that came with the uniform then I whent down to the kitchen to see mom and dad sitting down eating waffles.

"Good morning mom and dad!"

Mom and Dad
"Good morning sweetheart!"

Dad
"Your up early how was your sleep"

"It was good! And the Reason I'm up early is because I was so excited that I woke up before my alarm!" I said as I grab a bowl from the cabinet along with a spoon and then going to refrigerator to get the milk and my (favorite cereal). So I can eat some.

Mom
"Huh I knew I had heard the shower running this morning I thought it was your sister!" She said and she picked up a piece of her waffle and put it in her mouth then we hear footsteps coming down the stairs we all knowing who it is.

Izira
"Morning everyone! And y/n good job on getting up early!" she said getting a plate so she can eat some waffles

"Thx I guess it's only because I was so excited that I woke up before my alarm" I said as I put a spoon full of cereal into my mouth.

Time skip After eating your breakfast 🍳☕🍞

I just finished my breakfast now waiting for Izira to finish her breakfast so we can go and meet up with my friends because she said she would help us the class room Since she had class 1-A as well.

"Izira come on we're going to be late if you don't hurry up!"

Izira
"Okay okay I'm done we can go now." She as we left the house then started walking to the end of the sidewalk were we said we would meet up at.

Izira
"So who's going to be there again?"

"Casey, Ashia,Elissa and Kirishiam!"

Izira
"Oh okay that Samantha girl is she not coming?"

"No she said that she lives far from us why do you ask?"

Izira
"She was just giving me a weird vibe, well not necessarily weird just like she was just all over you."

"What do you mean like her leg was broken or wasn't broken but it was bruise so like she had to like be on top of me so she could move?"

Izira
"Yes I know that but it was just how she acted afterwards she was just clinging on to you like glue even your friends noticed it as well she would not let you go for nothing and she even gave Kirishima a weird look when he whent next to you. She's giving me red flags that she likes you and like a lot too."

"Bro you're probably just delusional how can someone like someone when they just met them?!"

Izira
"OK fine whatever you can even ask your friends when we meet up with them!"