🏃🏻‍♀️Obstacle Race🏃🏻‍♀️

Y/n's POV

"Start!"
I began running and shoved myself through everyone as there was no longer Such things as friends or boyfriends, it started to get crowded and suffocating as we all entered the tunnel all at once.

It was getting too stuffy so I decided to fly I flew over all of the other students as I was now out of overcrowded tunnel I couldn't help the resisting grin that came on my face as I kept on flying onwards.

"Oh?!, And the first one out of the tunnel is L/N Y/N from the Hero course! I must say that was pretty fast!" Announced Present Mic who carried the persona of a Radio host what he said next make me look behind me!

"OHH and would you look at that the next two out are Rivera Elissa and Hernandez Ace! Also from the Hero Course!" He announced as the two both became beside me.

"You know you look really hot when you fly little black bird~" Ace said making my cheeks go red

"S-shut up!" I stuttered

"Awww that's so cute you guys already have a couple names! As much as I was like to say and watching you both be lovey-dovey but I got a jet so bye-bye!" Elissa said as her eyes started to glow a hunter green as she then flew off.

"I love you my little black bird but I got a obstacle race to win so bye-bye!" He said as jeted off leaving me dumbfounded!

"Wait Hey!!" I said as I followed them but as I flying I felt an intense blast of cold air blustering from under me! I look down to see todoroki sprinting ahead of everyone else but not before freezing everone to the ground! Our eyes locked and a se

"Ohhh and LOOOK! TODOROKI SHOTO is out of The tunnel and showing no mercy!" That's when I started speeding up as I was speeding I heard boom boom boys voice but blocked it out as now I was caught up with Elissa and Ace.

As we're competing against each other we soon came to a stop as a robotic item that out of nowhere came in front of us, immediately flew to a halt upon realizing that humungous robots were blocking the
path and in a matter of seconds, Todoroki arrived and stood under us.
"Obstacles have shown up suddenly!" Present Mic's voice bellowed, "Starting with the first barrier! Robo
Inferno!"
I gasped once I fully recognized them, "Those the zero-point villains from the entrance exam!" I then started smirking.

"So this is how they want to play alright then, let's play!"

"XILAC!"

I yelled as I pulled my dark shadow beam move! That went right through them as flew right through the whole but after I flew into one regenerate back to its original form but strong.

"Ohhhh would you look at that the first one through, the Robo
Inferno! Is L/N Y/N from the Hero course! I would expect nothing less from her especially from her family hero background!!" Announced Present Mic as I smiled towards myself as I heard my aunt yell from the top of her lungs along with the rest my family.

"WOO HOOO THAT'S MY NIECE! YA'LL NIECE COULD NEVER!!!!!!" She hollered
As Present Mic then said

"And would you look at that supportive Aunt at her finest!!"Announced Present Mic!

But of course my moment was ruined as Elissa eye blasted her way through The competition fly next to me or at least catching up to me!

"Second one to break through the robots is Rivera Elissa also from my hero course! And if we look back we can see Hernandez Ace! Coming in third place as he slices and dice his way through to victory with his feathers! As he's also from the Hero Course!" He announce his voice Blooming through the speakers making me slightly blush as he talked about my boyfriend!

Elissa and Ace then pull up beside me once again as you were now all to neck and neck!

"And would you look at that the The three people from hero of course are back at neck and neck again!"

"Bro the first obstacle course was a piece of cake!" I said while flying as I was getting a little tired flying already!

"For real bro I thought it was gonna be harder than this!"
Elissa said

"Exactly right?!" Ace said just as I was going to say something my lovely English teacher had to cut me off before I even got the chance!!

"Hey, hey! The first barrier's a piece of cake?" Shouted the always-enthusiastic Present Mic, "Then
what about the second?" We were so busy talking we didn't notice we had reached the second obstacle, I had
discovered with my own eyes that it was canyon that can only be navigated by walking along tightropes.

Present Mic added, "If you fall, you're out! If you
don't wanna fall, then crawl! It's The Fall!"

'How the fuck am I supposed get through this!'

I then gotten back to the ground so I could think we're quick I decided to go with a portal to the other side I quickly moved back a little so I can get a jumpstart in.

"Oh and what's this L/n is moving backwards instead of forwards!"

'3...2...1...GO!'

I then started running with some stamina I had left from flying as I was running right when I was about to fall off the canyon I made a portal and jump right through closing my eyes for a quick second and then rolled over to be on the other side!

"Ohhh my L/n had made a portal to the other side of the canyon what a genius in disguise!" Mic said as I continue running from now on as I wanted to save my other portal making stuff towards the end so I can cross the finish line 1st and take the win for this round!

As I was dashing my way to the third and last obstacle when I heard Present Mic's announcement, "And
now, we've quickly arrived at the final barrier! The reality here is... that it's a minefield!" Wait! Now that Present Mic is explaining the third
obstacle.

"It's a set up so that you can tell where the mines are if you look carefully! So you have to exploit your eyes and legs!" clarified the excited Pro Hero, "By the way,
these landmines are for games, so they're not that powerful, but they're loud and flashy enough to
make you wet your pants!"

'I beg your pardon?!'

I started to think on what can I do next anything that came to mind was flying back into a portal to the other side again it's going to be lame but it's going to get me the first place in this!

"Okay I can do this!" I said to motivate myself!

"The first one to take on the third and final obstacle is the one who has been holding the first place title is L/n Y/n!"  He said as the crowd roared enchanted my name!

I then took flight up right when I was halfway open the portal!

"ANIURETA!" I yelled out as I close my eyes once more as I pass through I'm at the finish line!

"And our winner for The obstacle race is L/n Y/n!!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!" I yelled out!

End of this chapter I hope y'all enjoyed and like I said slow updates on this one and also I kind of don't like to chapter it was kind of like a get out of the way chapter if you know what I mean but anyways hope y'all enjoy it and I'll see you all in the next one and have a happy Thanksgiving
And I'll see you later bye!

Word count: 1332!