❤️‍🩹Her New Behavior Towards Me❤️‍🩹

Hello my little stars welcome back to another chapter of this Fanfiction , before we start off I just wanna say thank you so much for 1K reads like AHhhhhhh that's so crazy I just love you guys so much thank you!

Like whattt but thank you guys so much but besides that let's get on with the story!💞💞💞💞

Y/n's POV
Note this is still from yesterday so the combat training and it's already late.

Once I got home I went straight to my room as my parents and sister question my entrance like that with tears streaming down my face. But I just ignore them and went crying up to my room then onto my bed I quickly got up to get my diary where I have all of my scenarios with me and Bakugo. And it may or may not be titled Mr. and Mrs. Bakugo.

I get the diary I just look at it with envy and then quickly started ripping all the pages now that I found out how my crush truly feels about me and it hurts as I continue ripping out the pages I spread them all over my room and then end up throwing the diary at the wall and then watching it fall to the ground with a loud thug as it then fell down with a flop.

Then I heard a soft knock on my door I replied with a shaky breath due to all the crying.

"W-Who I-is it?"  I asked

Izira
"It's me y/n, can I come in?"

"Yeah"  I replied as she then open my room door and came in to see my diary papers all over my bedroom floor and some on my bed. And she then came up to me as I was sitting on my bed with my legs scrunched up to my chest as I laid my head on my knees.

Like this but you were but your back facing your headboard or pillows.

Izira"Hey what's the matter Lil sis, why did you come home crying like that what happened?" She said as she sat on my bed facing towards me with a soft voice

Izira
"Hey what's the matter Lil sis, why did you come home crying like that what happened?" She said as she sat on my bed facing towards me with a soft voice.

"You know how I liked Bakugo right" I said and she just simply nodded. Then I started to explain what happened to her.

"Well today earlier at school we had combat training with Sir All Might, so I got Team A along with Izuku and Ochako and then we had to go against bakugo's team which was team D we end up winning but Bakugo end up hurting Izuku really badly, so I got angry at him for hurting him that badly so I went to confront him and when I did we had a miniature argument and then he end up telling me how he truly felt about me..." I pause for a second because as I was explaining I felt my throat get dry and my eyesight started to get blurry again due to the tears about to fall out of my eyes again then I felt my sisters hand rub on my shoulders.