💔Her shattered heart💔

A/n's POV at u.a  Sorry for the song just stuck in my head while writing this and it was TikTok's fault because this song has been on my FYP almost every freaking day! I also search up the girl who sings this song and isn't she from Hannah Montana and she's Miley's best friend in the show ???? I haven't seen the show in like forever so I don't remember. OK anyways back to the story I'm sorry.

❤️‍🩹💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔❤️‍🩹

The next day classes had gone on normally. Class 1A first had a regular class then they had lunch, after that they were onto the hero basic training class. Everyone was in their seats waiting for the teacher to arrive.

"I'AM HERE!" Was heard behind the door by a very recognizable Voice. "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" There All Might stood at the door in a stand beyond normal. The majority in the classroom gasped in amazement to see the hero. Elissa sweatdropped at the pro hero's bizarre position while Aisha, Casey and y/n just look at him in amazement.

"I can't believe it's really All Might!"

"So he's is a teacher! This year is gonna be totally awesome!" The hero walked in making Elissa wonder what Exactly is this hero all about. Since She's was from America before she got there to Japan. The class continue to praise All Might's presence.

"Welcome to the most important class  in U.A. Hight! Think of as heroing 101! Here you will learn the basics of being a pro hero! And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches!" All Might announced as he flushed out a card with the word  Battle on it.

"Fighting training!" Bakugo Grinned in excitement.

"Real Combat?" Izuku looked worried

"But one of the keys of being a hero is- LOOKING GOOD!" All Might Pressed a button making slides come out the wall as it contained suitcases with the Number of the desk on them. "These are based on your quirks registration forms and the The request you sent when school started!" Everyone get excited for their new hero costume! "Also young L/n that was a good idea to request three different types of costumes for each season"

"Oh thank you sir and Oh my gosh! It's actually here!" Y/n exclaimed as she looked at the briefcase with their desk number on it excited to see her hero costume come to life.

"Same I hope they got the fabric cut right on mine!" Elissa said as she carefully opened her briefcase and quickly shut it of nervousness

"Oh my gosh I'm so excited to try them on!" Casey and Aisha said at the same time!

"Get yourself suited up and then meet me at training beta!" All Might have Finished as the students said yes sir to him and then went to go grab their costumes. Everyone had headed to the locker room to get changed.

"Oh my god I love it" Elissa said while fixing one of her black gloves