━ six : evil (part one)

THE OTHER BLACK
chapter six
.   .   .   .

CORDELIA BLACK,
SEVENTH YEAR
.   .   .   .

𝙒hatever Andromeda was hiding from her sisters, irritated the bloody Merlin out of Cordelia and she didn't know what to do about it anymore. She tried talking to her, but she didn't want to talk. Cordelia then tried to get Cassandra Malfoy to talk to her, but she didn't want to talk to her either. So that's a short explanation about how Cordelia was marching towards Ted Tonks, who was on his knees, scrubbing the floor with an asleep Flitwick nearby. Severus hurried behind Cordelia, nearly tripping on Cordelia's robes. She had borrowed him her robes when he complained about how cold he was.

"What did you do to her?" Cordelia stopped before Tonks, who shot up, frightened by the sudden declaration.

"I don't know what you're on about, now excuse me, I have to do this detention." Ted snarled at Cordelia, dumping his cloth back onto his silver bucket and he began scrubbing again. However, Cordelia didn't like the way he spoke to her and she didn't like being treated like that.

"Look at me when I talk to you!" Cordelia hissed, stomping on his hand and Ted screamed in pain, immediately cradling his now red hand.

Severus glanced at Flitwick, who's eyelids fluttered awake and at Cordelia, who wasn't paying the Professor any attention. He cursed silently at himself and at Cordelia before he picked up Cordelia's robes and rushed to Flitwick, before he could fully comprehend what was going on and he pulled out his wand, muttering a spell and he watched as Flitwick drifted back to sleep.

"I demand respect, and I demand you to tell me what you did to my sister or so help me Merlin!" Severus has seen Cordelia angry before, she was scary, but tonight, she looked like a monster.

"Andromeda's pathetic! She's a bitch and she de ━" Ted was on the floor before he could finish his sentence, clutching his face with his uninjured hand. "Are you noticing the little changes in her? Her appetite has gone up, hasn't it?" Ted laughed maniacally. "It's ━"

Cordelia's eyes turned red with fury, literally and Severus took a step back, entirely afraid of her now. He watched with pure terror in his heart as Ted floated and he glanced at Cordelia, who had her arm outstretched and he quickly patted her robes and he pulled out her wand. Severus remembered that Cordelia said she didn't want to do anything bad tonight, just ask Ted what he did and if he didn't answer her, she'll leave, that's why she never took her wand from her robes.

"You ruined my sister," Cordelia seethed and Severus knew he had to do something, especially with the way her voice sounded demonic but he didn't know what. He was just some eleven year old, he could never be as powerful as Cordelia. He could only make people fall asleep and sometimes if he was lucky, wake them up again. "And now, I ruin you."

Before Severus could do anything, he watched as Cordelia lifted her other hand and he wished he never saw what happened next. Ted Tonks screamed in pain as Cordelia ripped him in half and Severus could feel vomit bubble its way up. It's a dream, it's a dream, it has to be a dream... But it wasn't a dream because Severus could feel the warm blood splutter on him and Ted's screams died down.

"Cordelia?" Severus asked, voice small and Cordelia's red eyes shot towards him. She was by his side in a second and Severus gulped, feeling tears burn his eyes. I'm a Slytherin, I'm a Slytherin, not a blob... I need to be strong... I'm not a blob... "Cordelia, is that you?"