━ one : tonks, snape and potter

THE OTHER BLACK
chapter one
.   .   .   .

CORDELIA BLACK,
SEVENTH YEAR
.   .   .   .

"𝙄t seems as though you've attracted quite the attention, Ms Black." Professor Slughorn came in, quite disappointed at his favorite student and he sat before her and Andromeda.

"There's three of us here, be more specific at which Black you're talking to." Cordelia huffed out, deciding to look out the window and all she could see was the murky green water of the Black Lake and the merfolk and fishes swimming about. Narcissa had nudged her and Cordelia rolled her eyes. "Professor."

"Of course, my apologies Ms Black." Slughorn cleared his throat. "I was actually talking to you, Cordelia. You were the one hexed Ted Tonks, weren't you?"

Cordelia snorted, shaking her head. "I did it because I was protecting my sister. Tonks put his hands on my sister Professor, and I will hex him any way I want. He'll die if he isn't careful."

Professor Slughorn looked taken aback and he looked at Andromeda and Narcissa. He saw Andromeda bow her head in shame, and he immediately knew she was the one Cordelia was protecting. "Ms Black, is this true?"

All three Blacks replied, "Yes."

"You should've came to me first, what you did wasn't right Cordelia. Ted Tonks is now lying in the Hospital Wing, bleeding Merlin knows where and slipping in and out of consciousness, I fear you hurt him a lot."

"He deserves it Professor." Cordelia's turned to ice as she glared at Slughorn. "No one lives after touching any of my sisters. No one."

"May I ask where he touched you, Ms Black?" Slughorn's eyes turned soft towards Andromeda, who was looking down the entire time.

"He... He touched my..." Andromeda stopped and Cordelia could hear the hurt in her voice, the pain laced behind it and that made her mad. Tonks was going to pay for what he did to Andromeda, no one touches her sisters and gets away with it. That's why Bellatrix had always told them to be tougher, to stop being prissy and start showing people who meant business. Cordelia adored the way Bella spoke, she adored the way she was feared. She wanted to be feared like that way as well.

"He touched her where no man except your husband should Professor." Narcissa spoke, head held up high. Cordelia adored her as well, she was the youngest, naive but she was a lot tougher than Andromeda could ever be. "And I think some punishment would be fitting Professor."

"Ms Black, your sister has already punished him. I agree that what Mr Tonks did was out of line and ━"

"Out of line? Out of line?! Professor, Tonks violated my sister! He molested her! I need to see some punishment or I'll end him. And I'm not joking, at all." Cordelia had risen up by now, and had grabbed Slughorn by his overly large tie.

"Very well Ms Black, I'll see to it that Mr Tonks is punished fittingly." Slughorn nodded, fixing his tie and blazer when Cordelia let go with a huff, falling back into her seat and she looked out the window again. "You're dismissed."

Cordelia was first to fly out her chair, holding open the door for her sisters and she glared at Slughorn one more time before she banged the door shut.