Chapter 1

A/N: In this story you are a female Deer. More information is throughout the chapter. Therefore, this may seem like an OC with your details. For example, name, favourite colour etc.

WARNING: This is a mature book, so will involve, sexual activities in good and bad ways, swearing now and then, blood and violence and other stuff.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

_______________________________________

Yesterday, a very bad incident happened at Cherryton Academy High School. A friendly Herbivore named Tem was murdered by a Carnivore, but nobody knows who it was from. He was an Alpaca. You were new to the Academy, in the 3rd year. Same as Haru, Louis and many others that were 'popular' in that year group.

Herbivores would live in constant fear of being attacked and eaten by a Carnivore. Nobody knows when they'll strike. Some are amazing hunters and will attack when someone least expects it.

There was one strange Carnivore, Legoshi. He was a Gray Wolf and always seemed depressed, suspicious and shy at certain times.

You were part of the Drama Club, but you assisted Legoshi, who works with the lighting for the stage.

You were a female Deer. You were a red (light-brown) deer with a white patch over your left eye which was an beautiful golden colour. You had antlers, not as large as the typical teenage male, but they were still large. They were very dark brown, almost black.

Tem was an actor in the Drama Club, which now causes a huge dent in the plays they create due to the fact that they are now one member short.

When Sanu, the president of the Drama Club, entered the Herbivores and Carnivores faced each other in ther food groups, they began to argue.

(Y/N)'s POV...

I watched as I saw them complaining about Tem's death. My new Herbivore frieneds were blaming the Carnivores for killing Tem. They are accusing them of his death.

"Maybe someone was jealous because he was cast in a good role." The Zebra named Ellen spoke out, making points.

"Well, you got a lot of nerve! That is exactly why I can't stand Herbivores!" The Tiger named Bill commented back.

I just minded my own business and talked to Legoshi. He would always stare at me. Since I joined, he first mistaked me for a Deer named Louis. He is also part of the Drama Club, but don't see him often because of my position of the club.

"They need to calm down." I groaned as Legoshi nodded.

"T-They do." He whispered nervously. "I...I need to go." He then walked out of the Drama Club room. I hummed and jumped down from the railing and landed on my feet.

"Oh yeah, wanna fight!?" Ellen offered in anger as I placed a hand on her shoulser. "(Y/N)? What are you doing!?"

"Stop this, Ellen. What makes you think one of the Drama Club members done this?" I gave her the sly eyes.

"They could've been jealous of Tem!" I then walked over to the Carnivores.

"Whoever did this will be found guilty. Remember that, Carnivores." I then walked over to Sally to help crack open her walnuts. I could open them really easily.

---

After that session I sat in the dark and just waited for no reason. I didn't want to return to my room yet because I was not tired.