Chapter 6

Louis and (Y/N) sat far in backstage and were just chatting about the upcoming performance in the next few minutes.

"How do you think Bill will do?" She asked as the male deer looked at her, ears perked up slightly.

"We are all hoping for the best, but I just have that feeling that the Wolf will have something about this." Louis honestly answered.

"At the same time, I don't trust Bill, but Legoshi will only do it for a cause."

---

The performance was now beginning.

"I don't get it. Why is the flame chasing after us?" Ellen asked in her actor' voice and role.

"You were supposed to be dead three days ago." Everybody knew from the sound of Bill's voice, it wasn't Louis. Louis was louder, and more enthusiastic. When they stopped moving, cloaked actors began to circle and dance around them. "Water, wind, fire, every dead soul in this universe is trying to kill you!"

"So, you're saying that there are others out there coming for me?"

"Uhh- That's right. That is what it means to defy your fate!" Bill was sweating under the skull mask. He was nervous and breathing heavily. He remembers Louis' words and continued to performance. "It's okay! Leave this to me! I'll end your life! That's my duty!" He began panting. "Do not forget, I'm Adler, the Grim Reaper!" Bill then heard the crowd whispering and talking to each other about how Adler isn't Louis. This made him even more nervous. If only he didn't attack (Y/N) to get this role. "U-U-Until then..." He paused. "Until then, I won't let another soul touch you!" Bill grabbed Ellen and walked off the stage and the lights darkened. "Ellen... if you're the thorns on the rose that I am desired to seek, even I, the Grim Reaper would give up my life. It's okay. There's nobody after you now. This is where we part ways, Ellen! This is the path I choose! I decide where I die!"

Suddenly, Legoshi walked onto the stage as Adler looked at him.

"You must be the last Demon!" Bill got his sword out.

Legoshi dropped his sword and clutched his fist tight and charged at Bill with a yell. His cloak flying off. Bill gasped. The wolf punched the tiger as he was sent flying and crashed down further on the stage. He groaned and opened his eyes.

Rabbit blood rolled to Louis' foot and (Y/N) picked it up.

"Hmm?" She looked at it, took the top off and smelt it, but quickly put it back on and gave it to Louis and she raced over to a bin and threw up.

"Rabbit blood..." Louis mummbled as he watched (Y/N) throw up into the large bin.

"Hey, hold on. What's wrong with you!?" Bill whispered yelled as he held a hand up in defense to the growling wolf. Legoshi jumped him into the floor again and raised his fist.

"I will never forgive you."

Legoshi punched Bill twice before the Adler mask came flying off to reveal a slightly bleed Bill. The wolf punched the tiger again and again, speeding up the face slowly. Legoshi was yelling out all over the shop and just kept punching out of control until Bill grabbed a hand. He froze.

"That's enough, Legoshi." Bill hissed, and stood up, holding his fist. "Is this some kind of punishment? Do you really think you're the perfect Carnivore?" Bill asked as they pushed each other. Bill moved them so, his back was against the audience and nobody could see Legoshi's back. He hugged him with a sly smile. "You smelt... rabbit blood before, isn't that right? Was it your prey? Did you kill it? Now silence!" He yelled out loudly. "After all, remember, you've got blood on your hands too!" At that moment, Bill used his claws to cut Legoshi's back, painfully slow as he began to get light headed. Blood dripped onto the wooden stage.

Bill let go of Legoshi as he fell to the ground.

(Y/N) looked at this and went to run out to help, but Louis grabbed her arm.

"No... Stay here, (Y/N)." Louis grabbed a sword, and out his crutches aside. After a minute, he ran out and knocked the sword out of Bill's hand that he was about to hot Legoshi with. "You're having way too much fun. Unfortunately, you're going to have to play the villain now." Louis put on the Adler mask. "I know who you are!" He swiped the sword above Bill's shoulder as he took a step back. The crowd began to cheer anf stand up happily. "Let me show you, impostor, who the real Grim Reaper is!" Louis stood next to Legoshi. "Legoshi, leave the rest to me. Don't let the audience see your back." Louis slowly walked towards Bill. "Back down if you're not prepared! The many sins you've committed, I know about them all! Why don't you drink my blood too!? That's how you'll become a true Grim Reaper! Now leave! I have no time for impostors!" Bill then stormed off the stage, and (Y/N) followed him, now managing to stand up.

---

When they got outside, Bill panted heavily against a tree and (Y/N) growled. He gasped and looked at her.

"I know it was you who attacked me yesterday. I wanted revenge!" She yelled and got down to all four as he did to. They growled at each other for a moment.

"You're a weak Herbivore! You're blood tasted amazing, maybe I should get some more!" He jumped to her and she grunted and tried to get him off, only managing to cut him slightly with her antlers. "Argh!" He grabbed her antlers and pinned her to the ground and sank her fangs in the back of her neck. She shrieked out that deer's made and everyone gasped.

Louis and Legoshi gasped and ran off the stage and outside as fast as they could, taking the audiences' exit. They saw him and her and gasped and got Bill off.

Legoshi was growling deeply at Bill and Louis held (Y/N) in his arms. Some of the audience walked out, but Bill looked away to covered his face that was covered in deer blood.

"(Y/N). Don't close your eyes!" Louis looked at her as she smiled up at him.

"I-I'm weak... huh?" (Y/N) coughed and passed out in Louis's arms. He wanted to cry, but he tried not to. Legoshi began to cry and ran to her.

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" He shook her gently, but she didn't respond.