Chapter 5

"It's been an hour; Where is (Y/N)?" Sanu asked as everyone looked amongst themselves to find out if anybody knew.

Legoshi looked around and tried to smell her out with his nose, but it was no use... that was until he sensed a strong substance... blood.

"I'll have a look for her." Legoshi then left the Art Department area to search for her. The scent of blood grew stronger until he walked outside to only see something that shocked him. "(Y/N)!" He ran to her and knelt by her side. Her weak smiled frightened him as he freaked out. "Who did this to you!?"

"I... don't know..." She weakly replied and closed her eyes, now unconscious in front of the carnivore.

---

"What happened to her anyway?" Louis asked the group as Legoshi decided to speak up.

"She was attacked outside of the art department." Everyone gasped at this and looked at each other. "I don't know who did it. Nor does she."

"I see."

"What are we going to do about Adler now?" Ellen asked as they all now looked at Louis, who was still in a medical bed himself.

"Bill. You'll play the role of Adler. I know you have been learning the lines secretly and you would like to have a main role in the performance. Now is your chance to prove what you got."

"Uhh... Thank you!" Bill smiled happily as they all looked at him suspiciously. "I won't let this decision be in vain!"

"Ugh..." (Y/N) groaned and began to open her (E/C) eyes. She looked around and saw everyone around her. "W-What?"

"(Y/N)!" Most of them smiled happily at her being alive and 'ok'. She was far from being ok.

"Where am I?"

"You're in the medical rooms and the team checked you up. You were bitten in the shoulder quite badly and your stomach was badly cut." Legoshi explained. "And whoever did it left you out there to die."

"I see... Thank you for saving my life, Legoshi." She smiled happily at him as he smiled back. "You're a true friend." This made Louis somewhat jealous as he looked over at the two individually.

---

When everyone left, Louis looked at (Y/N) and checked out her beautiful form with the time that he had before she noticed his uncomfortable staring.   Her fur was shiny and soft, her eyes glew brightly every chance that they had, her antlers were well polished, but now dusty from being on the ground, her hands look super fragile and her face was like no other Herbivore or Carnivore.

"Why are you staring at me?" (Y/N) looked at him as he looked down at his lap.

"I wasn't staring. I was just looking around the room. Doesn't feel as empty anymore." Louis lied.

"Yeah... Okay sure. Whatever you say."

After a moment of silence, (Y/N) looked at him and began to speak up again.

"Louis?" He looked at her and his ears lifted slightly.  "I'm sorry..." Tears began to stream down her face as he just looked at her in confusion. "I was given such an important part, and I couldn't defend myself from the Carnivore who attacked me! I could've di-"

"Enough!" He yelled as she stopped yelling and looked at her, fur now soaked from tears. "It's not your fault about what happened. Attacks happen all the time and you just happen to be one of them. At least your alive. Just be thankful of that."

"Louis I..." (Y/N) looked at him and Louis stood up weakly and hopped over to her. "Huh?" He sat on her medical bed and held her hand gently.

"Don't say anymore." He leaned closer to her as they both blushed. "Don't say stuff that could've actually affected you the most."