Chapter 8

1 month later~

In the Art Department, all the sophomores were sat down in front of Sanu, as he explained the festival situations.

"Alright. So, those sophomores will meet with the city to discuss details of the festival tomorrow, right after school." Sanu told them as the Zebra, Ellen raised her hand and spoke.

"Why is it just the Carnivores?" She asked curiously.

"We Herbivores want to go on outings too!" A smaller creature raised her hand and spoke too.

"Have you not seen the news lately? The Herbivores are going to work here on site for a while. Anyway, that's all I'm going to say on the matter." The two Herbivores sighed and groaned in disappointment.

"You all know very well by now... how unmanagable Carnivores are when they lose their senses." Louis started to speak.

"Not again." Mummbled Bill and looked away from Louis. "This is getting really old."

"One more thing. Do not even think about going to the Black Market." Louis opened the door and closed it behind him.

---

Later that night, (Y/N) and Louis was in his dorm room as they kissed deeply. His hands roamed her back and her hands roamed his chest.

"I'm glad you're feeling better." He pulled away slightly with a small huff.

"Me too." She smiled and kissed him again. "I like you a lot, Louis."

"Is "like" what you really think of me?"

"N-No. I... love you, Louis."

"I'm glad you have admitted your feelings because I feel the same way about you, (Y/N)." She smiled at this nuzzled against him. Her eyes now closed. "What would you like to do?"

"Hmm. I'm not sure. I do want to go to the city. I haven't been out since I started here." (Y/N) told him honestly.

"I would take you out, but we are needed here." Louis told her.

"I know..." Her sighs were heavy as he rubbed her soft hips gently. "It's just. It isn't fair how the Carnivores can go out."

"We all know the problems going on with the Herbivores and Carnivores, so the school wants us to stay here to ensure our safety." Louis whispered to her.

---

Meanwhile, Legoshi was looking at the city from the large window, and Aoba looked up at him from the table he was currently sat at.

"Legoshi, you don't usually go out, do you?"

"Going out was never very much fun for me." Legoshi answered in his depressed-like form. "So, Aoba I was wondering... Have you been to... The Black Market?"

"No, but it's something we'll all have to use as adults... If you're a Carnivore."

Legoshi just gave a small nod and continued looking at the big city.

---

"Louis?"

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"I am sorry for all them fights I get into. I cannot handle being in pain for being a Herbivore." (Y/N) cuddled up close to Louis as his soft, bare arms were wrapped around her covered body. "I could've died, but... I didn't, and I just want to thank you for being there by my side, even though Legoshi was there."

"I love you, (Y/N). Of course I would care for you... And I always will." He kissed her forhead. "Also, how do you have horns... Or antlers?"

"Well, there was a mutation in my body which allows me to grow antlers as a Male does. I like them more than not having them to be fair."

"I see. That's interesting." Louis smiled and closed his eyes. "Get some sleep because we got a long day tomorrow."

"Ok. Goodnight, Louis." (Y/N) whispered and got comfy.

"Goodnight, love."

---

It was the next day and Legoshi, Aoba, Bill and Tao were in the city, having a look around at all the types of Carnivores, Herbivores and how crowded it was.

'Now that I think about it... It's been a year since I last saw the outside world.'

"Would you look at that!?" Aoba smiled happily. "All the birds are flying. So jealous..." He huffed in the end.

"That's right! You can only get a Flyers License after graduation." Tao knew what Aoba meant when he said he was jealous. Birds are not allowed to fly with a Flyers License.

'Look at that... It seems like... The adults are actually living together quite peacefully.'

"Yeah, going out isn't fun at all, huh?"

"Huh?" Legoshi and Tao looked at the Eagle.

"Your tail's wagging." Aoba smiled, looking at Legoshi's fluffy tail.

"Hey, let's get moving!" Bill asked from afar.

'Maybe I should buy pants that can hide my tail.'

---

Louis and (Y/N) were working together on how to start the fesitival. They were mainly making sure everyone was in check of their tasks on how to make sure everyone is working hard as a team.

"It's strange..."

"What is it, Louis?" (Y/N) asked.

"I just have this bad feeling about Haru."

"Haru? Oh, the white rabbit!"

"Yes, that's her." Louis looked at her.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, me and her used to date and she was kidnapped once or twice in the past, but... I have that bad feeling that something will happen soon."

"I'll stick by your side, Louis. No matter what." (Y/N) rubbed his shoulder gently as he smiled and made sure no one was looking to lay a kiss on her lips. She kissed back passionately. It last only a few seconds. "I promise..." Louis only smiled at this.

---

Meanwhile, inside a restaurant, Bill was telling the three about his sex life and how he nearly made her cry and how patterns on her ass made a difference. No clue why, but this just made Legoshi sweat and look at a couple who were sitting on the table near them. He hoped they didn't hear any of this story that didn't need to be spoken of.

"So, Legoshi when are you loose your virginity?" Bill teased and put his arm on the Wolf's shoulder.

'How the heck does he know!?'

"Hey... I could smell that virgin stench from miles away, dude."

"Do you know that cute new Gray Wolf in Drama Club?" Tao asked them.

"You mean Juno?" Legoshi asked.

"Hey, Legoshi already knows her name!"

"Oooo, sounds promising!"

'Just the other day, he and I were in a bloody brawl. Maybe if I graduate school and become an adult, maybe things will get easier. At least... Easier than they are now.'

---

As the sun was starting to set, (Y/N) started to feel drowsy. She sat against a tree and yawned. Louis was off telling everyone that it was enough work for one day. Most of the preparing was completed now.

He walked to (Y/N) and saw how desperately she tried to keep her eyes open.

"Go to sleep, (Y/N). I'll take you to my room since it is closer than yours."

"T-Thanks..."