Chapter 2

Before Chapter 2 begins, I want to thank you all for the support on my first chapter! I really appreciate it!
_______________________________________

"Will you be okay out here, Legoshi?" (Y/N) asked as Louis and Zoe walked into the art department.

"Come on, (Y/N)." Louis ordered as she nodded.

"I-I'll be fine." Legoshi smiled softly as (Y/N) followed and closed the door behind her.

---

(Y/N) held three spare scripts as Louis and Zoe got onto the stage.

"(Y/N), If any of us get a word wrong, interrupt and let us know." Louis told her as she sat down where the auidence would be.

"I understand, Louis." She held the script close to her, so she could see. It was pretty much pitch black.

---

Legoshi was outside, his savage kicking in and someone was talking inside of his head on how he been wanting to taste fresh meat for the 17 years he has lived. He has a white rabbit in his arms that he refused to eat, but was close. His claws dug into her arm a little, but enough to draw blood. His eyes would glow red with rage, but turned to normal when his name was called out.

"Legoshi! Please help me!" It was Zoe.

The rabbit quickly pulled away and ran off from Legoshi, her arm bleeding. She was lucky to have gotten away alive. His ears purked down as he followed Zoe into the art department.

He saw (Y/N) trying to help Louis who had badly hurt his ankle, but refuses to admit it.

"Are you okay?" Legoshi walked over.

"It's nothing." The stubborn deer replied back.

"Uhm... He was trying to save me." Zoe was nervous because he feels like he was to blame for this.

---

Flashback...

It was soo dark that they couldn't see the floor, and Zoe lost his footing on the stage.

"Even if my body disappears into the air, my water spirit-" Zoe cried out as he lost his footing at the edge of the stage, but Louis grabbed him and took the fall injury instead.

"Guys!" (Y/N) ran to them and saw that Zoe stood up. "Louis? Are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah." He gripped onto his ankle. "Zoe. Get Legoshi."

End of Flashback...

---

"Louis. If you can't perform anymore, I don't know what I'll do." Zoe was very upset. He felt like he was to blame, but he wasn't. It was a simple accident.

"It isn't about you." Louis spoke up. "I'll be fine by tomorrow. It's just a little sore now. Legoshi, give me a hand." He held onto the stage as Legoshi ran over to him to help him stand up. "Thank you for being the lookout."

"Uhh..."

"Anything happen out there?"

"Uhh... No..." He hidden his one had behind himself as Louis seemed to believe him.

---

(Y/N) helped Louis to his dorm room as she placed him down on his bed.

"Do you need anything, sir- I mean Louis?"

"Can you get me a glass of water please?" He asked as she did as told. She handed to him and watch him drink it all in basically one sip. "Thank you."