Chapter 4

Louis was in his locker room, looking into a mirror to see himself in the Adler costume for the performance.

'Failure isn't an option. Failing on stage means... death.'

The male deer took a step forward and gasped, leaning forward in pain. His ankle was hurting terribly and most definately broken.

'I'll have to head straight to the hospital after the performances for today and tomorrow. I'm used to the pressure. I won't give any indication to the audience. One animal. One single animal. There is only one I can trust. And that's me.'

---

"Beyond those curtains, new students who have never experienced our performance before, are eagerly waiting of great expectations. Don't worry. Do it like you always do it. Our last rehearsal went quite well." Louis told everyone.

'Who am I kidding? It was laughable.'

"Despite the incident; the solidary of this club remains quite strong."

'Solidary doesn't mean anything now. I'm here. That's all that matters.'

"This club is special. On stage we can portray all sorts of species. Each of us working together as a one unit! Right!?" He spoke proudly, and stopped walking near the stage.

'Devote yourselves... to me.'

"YES!" Everyone yelled and nodded to him who was on the actors team.

'Hmph, good. Nobodys getting in my way. This is my battle.'

---

'What Louis said earlier... it sounded like he was telling it to himself.' Legoshi thought to himself.

"Spotlight one is ready to go." He told someone through the small headphones he was currently wearing by pressing a button.

"Spotlight two is ready to go." Kai also said.

"How do you think Louis will do with his injury?" (Y/N) whispered to Legoshi and he looked at her.

"I'm not sure... perhaps he'll make it through until tomorrow night." He leaned up to her and mummbled back, causing Kai to look at the suspiciously.

"What are you guys talking about?" Kai asked curiously.

"Nothing, Kai. Just something me and Legoshi are looking for." (Y/N) lied but made it sound believable.

"Hmm... ok."

---

"Louis. We're all set."

Louis waited for a few moments before running on stage, his face now covered with a skeleton prop and a sword.

'The wounded. The Grim Reaper is here.'

He ran around again and slid to be on his two feet and one hand, but his ankle cracked. He groaned very quietly and rose slightly.

'This... This is what I live for!'

'Louis' performance was fierce. His body shook as he breathed. The audience was captivated by this, Grim Reaper hero. His radiance... never ceased until the final scene of the performance.' Legoshi told himself as he examined Louis' every move.

Louis helped Ellen as the script of the performance said and 'saved' her life from those who wanted her dead.

"You followed me here. Ellen, what have you done!?" Louis or 'The Grim Reaper' hugged her with one hand, but it looked very real. "Being with you... is my true desire! I'm the Grim Reaper! I'll prove my love through death!" Ellen then acted like she 'died'  in front of him as Louis layed her head on his lap and looked down at her. "Ellen." Louis looked up. "Have you bid farewell... to this world."