25. slut

chapter twenty five
SLUT

His lips were on her. Kissing her all over - not as aggressively as before. In fact, Angeline was almost new to how slowly he was taking it. The way his lips ghosted straight over the painful bruises that Zimmerman had left and instead created bruises of his own that littered her collarbones and breasts. His slender fingers held her hips against the bed, his smell intoxicating her and making her want to grind herself up against him.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Mitch muttered, one hand snaking down to play with her clit as he kissed beneath her ear.

Angeline whimpered, still sensitive from the orgasm that he had just given her a minute ago. She bucked her hips against his hand, grabbing his back and burying her face against his neck as she clenched her eyes shut. Mitch rubbed her in agonisingly slow circles, lazily yet flawlessly, spreading her slick across herself.

She moved to clamp her legs together and something in his hazel eyes darkened again. He ripped his hand away and smacked her thigh, making her cry out slightly.

"How am I supposed to play with you if you hide from me, huh?" Mitch scolded her, "Keep those legs open or I won't touch you."

Angeline gasped, "P-Please, Mitch. 'Want it now."

"Want what now?" Mitch smirked, "Tell me what you want. And beg for it."

Angeline felt the heat on her cheeks and her neck, embarrassment nearly making her roll her eyes at him. She refrained from doing so, pursing her lips together momentarily. She hated him so much - he knew making her beg was humiliating. Although, he probably got off on it.

"Please," Angeline whispered, her eyes meeting his. "Please, Mitch. I wanna cum again. A- And I need your cock to help me."

"Fuck," Mitch growled, the teasing glint on his face immediately disappearing.

His fingers which were still swirling around her clit suddenly plunged inside, taking her by surprise. Angeline yelled out, grabbing his shoulders to keep her from withering about beneath him, loud cries leaving her lips with every thrust his long, slender fingers gave. His bicep bulged as he concentrated on her cunt, making 'come hither' motions inside whilst his thumb continued to rub at her bundle of nerves.

"You like that?" Mitch murmured.

Angeline swore that she was seeing stars. Her head threw back, allowing Mitch the chance to attack her breasts again. One of her hands gripped his hair, the other in the tangled bed sheets beneath them, moans tumbling out carelessly. She clamped her legs shut again around his hand.

"What did I say?" Mitch snapped, "Don't shut your legs - or I'll leave you here alone to get off by yourself."

"Really?" Angeline retorted as she opened her legs anyway. "Because I think you need me just as much as I need you right now."

She regretted saying it as soon as it left her lips. She'd never had a filter, and the way that Mitch suddenly looked at her, his finger slowing down inside of her caused her to realise how badly she'd fucked up.

"Oh, really?" He hissed, "You think so?"

Before Angeline could say anything, Mitch began to slam his fingers in and out of her, curling them upwards in a way that had her on the verge of tears again. She cried his name, her legs starting to shake.

"Please!"

"See?" Mitch spat, "Fucking brat. See where your big mouth gets you?"

Just as she was about to cum again, Mitch pulled his fingers out of her and smacked her pussy - not too hard, but enough to make her jolt and cause pain to mix with pleasure. Angeline whimpered at the empty sensation, breathing hard as she looked down at him. Frustration pooled in her stomach, her heart hammering as she watched him move from between her legs and further up her body.