Uncontrollable urges

Malena's POV:

As the weeks go by I realize that my feelings for Nick continue to grow more and more. Every time he looks at me in the eyes I feel my heart pound faster and faster. Gosh, why is he so attractive? His blond hair and ocean blue eyes 😩 I can't help it...

Nick's POV:

As time flies by, every time I'm with Malena I feel this unexplainable feeling inside me. It's the same feeling I felt when I started dating Lauren. When  Malena is near me I feel myself starting to become very red. Gosh, why is she so attractive? Her dark hair and chocolate brown eyes 😩 I can't help it.....

Today while we were doing the dishes, she started messing with me, taking all the dish soap and making tons of bubbles. When I tried taking it away from her, she blew bubbles in my face.

I decided to do the same thing to her, as we laughed uncontrollably. We were both full of bubbles.

This girl makes me feel so young... like a teenager again. Whenever we spend time together I feel all of my worries getting carried away, I feel free and liberated from the stress of being a dad.

*3 am*

I've been laying in bed all night because I can't go to sleep. All my mind is filled with are thoughts of my babysitter. This is wrong... I shouldn't be thinking like this. She's 18 and I'm 40! What is wrong with me? Why do I feel this way? Why do I have to be so attracted to her? Does this make me a creep? One things for sure: she definitely does not feel the same way for me. Why would she even like me? I'm an old man. I have wrinkles and a dad bod. I'm not the attractive young guy I was 20 years ago....

I need to find a way to ignore these thoughts I'm having. This isn't normal. I need to get over her.

(Authors note: short chapter I know but it makes more sense to do this one like that.
Next chapters will make up for it ;))