Messes and Plans

*July 15, 2020*

Malena's POV:

I'm at Nick and Lauren's house at work like usual. Me and Nick are baking cupcakes with the kids.

Lauren's out running some errands which makes it so much easier to be flirty with Nick

Lauren's out running some errands which makes it so much easier to be flirty with Nick. Odin and Saoirse are too young and oblivious to notice anything so it's all good.

Nick isn't paying attention so I profit out of that and take some of the batter and put it in his nose.

"Hey!" He says

I start laughing uncontrollably and I can't seem to stop. Before I know it, he places batter on my nose, chin and forehead.

Oh it's on.

I take more batter and we start a food fight. Soon enough the kids join us and it becomes total chaos.

I throw batter everywhere I can and some lands in my hair. It's a mess but for once I don't care since I'm having so much fun.

I look over at nick and see a huge smile plastered across his face. I don't see him smile this big whenever he's with Lauren.....

Odin and Saoirse are having so much fun aswell, the bit of batter on their faces and clothes make them even more adorable.

After the fight is officially over, me and Nick get to cleaning

"That was fun"

"Very fun" I lean in to kiss the batter off his nose and for once he lets me.

"Well, I'm surprised"

"We can do it just be careful that the kids aren't around. Odin may be 4 but trust me he's smarter than most his age. We can cuddle and be flirty but when it comes to kissing we have to keep our distance around him".

"He's a smart little fella" I chuckle.

While I'm doing the dishes, nick puts Odin to bed.

After a short amount of time later, I feel arms creasing my waist and lips placing kisses on my neck and shoulder.

I'll never get sick of his kisses and hugs. The way he makes me feel is just amazing.

After drying my hands, I take his face, bringing it closer to me and start kissing him. The both of us smile into the kiss.

"You know have I ever told you how happy you make me?" I tell him.

"Have I ever told you how happy YOU make me?" He replies, putting an emphasis on the "you".

"You have, quite a lot of times actually-

"Well how about we take a short day trip you and me? Say..are you free next week?"

"Of course I'm free, it's summer and I'll always be free for you"

"Great, well I wanna take you somewhere special, where we'll have a lot of fun"

"Oh my god I can't wait!"

"It's let you know the details soon" he smiles.

I'm so excited I jump up in his arms and we caress each other.

A small trip with nick and only nick? Sounds like paradise to me! I can't wait it'll be so much fun!