she's.. beautiful?

Head cannons/Aus: sting x Pop singer!Minerva

Plot:  Minerva as her alias "lady Minerva" a famous singer visits her own guild for the first time to do one of her concerts. Sting finds himself interested in the famous singer and strikes up a conversation.

Type of one shot: fluff

Song claim: Marina and the diamonds- heartbreaker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sting's pov:

I took a deep breath as I awaited for the arrival of our princess. Nobody had ever seen her but once since her father kept her busy with concerts and fan stuff. Yes our princess was not only famous for her abilities as a mage but for her voice as well. This would be her first concert at the guild. Her father said that if this was a hit she'd have more concerts at the guild. I was kind of excited as I had long forgotten what our princess even looked like. Would she even socialize with me? Someone who is below her rather than equal to someone as perfect as she was. The guild was already crowded since our princess also known as Lady Minerva was coming. I heard loud, excited cheers. I looked in the direction of the cheering and my jaw dropped. She was way more beautiful than I remembered but then again she was younger. I heard a snicker as Rogue walked up to me, shutting my jaw for me.

"It's rude to stare at a princess you know. Perhaps striking up conversation would be better rather than drooling like a weirdo."

He said still snickering as he looked at her waving to everyone and smiling.

"I-i'm not drooling Rogue! Plus why distract her from her purpose."

I replied shyly, scratching the back of my neck until I saw her look at me, smiling before waving at me. I froze, shocked before turning red. She giggled before a girl walked up to her who seemed more innocent compared to her. I heard her tell Lady Minerva that it was time to get on stage.

"Thank you Yukino. I'll head there then."

She replied before slipping on a microphone lacrima and heading to the stage. My eyes never left her as people started to cheer, showering her with affection. It seemed she's more one to start singing immediately as music started to play.

Minerva's pov:

I turned around, ready to sing my song which was most definitely not child friendly. I hoped that cute blonde guy was watching me closely as I liked his cute personality along with that hot earring. I got on the stage and prepared myself to sing.

"Rule number one, is that you gotta be the first one to run. Rule number two, just don't get attached to somebody you can lose. So la-la-let me tell you"

I walked across the stage as I slowly sung my way to the main part. I always loved this song and singing it was even better. I noticed that cute blonde seemed more interested in me than most of the people in here. I wondered what he'd do after my concert.

"This is how to be a heartbreaker. Boys, they like a little danger. We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player, singing I la-la-la-love you."

I twirled around, a smiling growing once again as I continued to dance my way into everyone's hearts. I wanted my fame to be a hit here as I wanted to be apart of my guild once again rather than constantly running from place to place.

~~time skip~~

A/n: time skip because I wish not to be repetitive :3

Thank goodness my concert ended so well. Finally I'll get to be with all of my guild mates but I'll have to put on an act since I can't be weak in front of my father. I was happy to finally introduce myself to my guild. I tapped a silver cup on the bar counter, making a loud noise.