grow up!

Head cannons/Aus: Father!sting x Mother! Minerva

Plot: Sting is a father to three children and Minerva is his wife.

A/N: children names are Weiss, Minnie and Rose. Rain is 5, Minnie is 3 and Rose is 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sting grunted as his son jumped on his stomach. Another early day for the Eucliffe family as Sting rubbed his eyes. His daughter was currently waking up his wife Minerva who was snoring. He turned over and gently kissed her cheek.

"Come on Minerva the kids are ready and I think I have a broken intestine now."

Sting said which made Minerva groan and shove a pillow in his face before moving out of bed and slipping on her silk robe which Sting had gotten her on their anniversary. He grinned before his son started to drag him out of bed. Minerva noticed that their 1 year old baby girl was making weird noises so she hurried and ran to the kitchen, and sighed deeply as she looked at her daughter upside down in her high chair with her clothes upside down. She gently picked her up and fixed her clothing.

"Poor rose. Which one of you put her in the high chair like that?"

She said as she put a hand on her hip giving the two eldest children a stern look. Sting popped his head in from the kitchen as he was making breakfast.

"It was Weiss!"

Minnie cried out as she looked about ready to cry. Weiss looked down, ashamed until Minerva picked him up and placed him on her hip.

"I'm not upset at you but you have to be careful. What if Rose got hurt? These are things the future guild master of Sabertooth will need to think about if he wants to take his father's place."

She scolded gently with a smile until she kissed his head and set him down. She put Rose correctly in her high chair as she gathered up the rest of the kids, placing them in a chair. She set plates down as Sting came up putting pancakes on each of their plates.

"I wonder how Yukino is dealing with her new baby."

She said to herself loudly as she walked to the bathroom. She sighed softly as she already knew she had signs of pregnancy but she had to make sure. Minerva sighed as she rubbed her belly after seeing the positive test. She truly needed to stop Sting from being so hormonal as he kept knocking her up. She opened the bathroom door, chuckling as she heard Sting attempting to feed Rose.

"Come on Rose.. let the dragon go into your mouth!"

He strained as she threw the baby food at his face. He groaned as he wiped the baby food off his face. Minerva covered her mouth, laughing softly. Sting turned his head towards her and gave her a strained smile.

"You know she's not wanting it because you're shoving the spoon down her throat."

Minerva said as she grabbed the spoon and the food. Sting  watched her as she sat on his lap and scooped a spoonful of food.

"Alright Rose here comes Mommy's special attack! Territorial bite!"

Minerva exclaimed as she moved the spoon towards Rose's mouth. Rose bit down on the spoon and giggled. Minerva smiled as she fed her the rest of the food while Sting sneaked his hands down to her butt, groping it and gently grinding himself against her. Minerva stomped on his foot making him winced as he kept quiet. He removed his hands but still grinded himself against her. She really picked a bad spot to sit down. Once everyone had finished eating Minerva picked up the dirty dishes and set them in the sick, starting to clean them as Sting hugged her from behind. She shoved him away as she huffed clearly mad at him. Sting pouted as he turned her around before receiving a soapy soft slap.