you belong with me Milady

Head cannons/Aus: none

Plot: Sting finally asks Minerva on a surprise date.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Alright deep breath. It's not every day you ask your crush out. She's right there. You're the guild master! There's no way she can deny you! You're hot as hell and cute..?' Sting thought to himself as he tried to not panic before asking Minerva out. He finally walked over to her, his heart pounding. He started to sweat which was so not cool!

"Hey milady!"

He said as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. He grinned as Yukino stared at him wide-eyed. He just had to be chill and calm.

"So Milady~ how about I make you scream my name~"

AHHHH TOO MUCH STING! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEDUCE HER BEFORE ASKING HER OUT!

"Excuse me-?"

She said, raising an eyebrow as she looked at him confused. Yukino face-palmed and shook her head. Rogue nearly died as he held his gut, trying not to laugh his ass off.

"Crap- I-I mean would you like to go out with me?"

"Like a date?"

She asked as she looked at him still confused. 'God he is cute as hell' she thought to herself.

"Yes. Like a date but the best date you'll ever go on because you're going out with me."

He said cockily which made her chuckle as she removed his arm off her shoulder.

"Where are we going?"

She asked as he froze. SHE SAID YES?! w-wait of course she said yes. How couldn't she?

"I think it's fancy- I mean I saw everyone wearing dresses and suits so I assume it was- it's like a super nice restaurant I think-"

He said which made him like so not cool. Rogue was still dying in the corner of the guild as his best friend was epically failing. Yukino came in to save him before he embarrassed himself.

"He's talking about a nice restaurant that is as he said fancy but there's dancing and you get to go on a boat and ya know- make-out"

She said with a evil grin as Sting turned red. He gave her a <I hate you> look as he glared at her. Minerva had a sly smile on her face.

"I see. Pick me up at 7 no later or I suppose you'll miss out"

Minerva said smoothly which flustered Sting. She blew him a kiss before walking off. He managed to screw up and get the girl? Score! Yukino laughed and then the whole guild laughed. Rogue walked over to him and patted him on the shoulder.

"Poor Sting. It seems instead of you playing with her head she played with your head."

He snickered as Sting crossed his arms. He felt frustrated that Minerva had so easily played with him like that. Oh well he still had a date with her so he probably should be getting ready. He gave Rogue a glare before he went up to his office. He slipped on a suit, feeling silly as he would rather wear something that'd show off his abs but he picked a place that'd suit her interests. He ran a hand through his hair, attempting to tame his spiky hair. It didn't work so he gave up before realizing that it was almost 7 o'clock. He ran the whole way to her apartment. He pretended to not be nervous as he messed with his collar before knocking on her door. He heard footsteps and immediately smelt her perfume. Cherry blossoms and vanilla. He had to force himself not to let his jaw drop once he saw her. She had her hair in a different style than he had seen it before. She had curled her hair and flipped it over to the right side of her face, nearly covering her eye. Her makeup made her look perfect as it matched her beautiful blue dress that was tight against her curves, strapless and slightly on the floor behind her. It even showed one of her yummy thighs which he wanted to bite. Wait no! He couldn't think dirty like that right now when she was right there. He liked how her dress sparkled. She went from beautiful to drop dead gorgeous in a couple of hours. How was that even possible?