Chapter 0.00

Samuel ^^^
3rd POV (before reincarnation)

"Yawn* It's a new day," Asriel sleepily said as he turned off his alarm. He shivered from the winter air that seeped into his room as he left his room to shower. He decided to wear an oversized hoodie over his dreamcatcher shirt to keep out the cold. His fluffy white hair soon disappeared into the cloth as he left for work with some toast to eat on the way. It was the start of a new series for his acting career that he daydreamed about on the way there.

"Ah, Asriel! The director wanted to talk to you about something," A chipper voice spoke out as a figure came running over. As they got closer, Asriel could see his coworker. "Any Idea why May?" Asriel asked. May shook her head no, causing her brown hair to sway. "Wish I did. Good luck, he had a weird look on his face," May whispered to him. "O-ok. You're making it seem scary now," Asriel said nervously. May shooed him away to the back room where the director was.

Asriel walked into the room and saw the director sitting across from the door. "Ah, you're here Asriel. We need to talk about your role," the director said. Asriel took a seat with a nervous look. Something didn't feel right about this.

"I have two options for you. First, you give up your role to a different actor," he started. "What?! Why? Did I do something wrong ?" Asriel asked. "Second, you continue through backdoor means," he said with a creepy smile. "Hell no! This role isn't worth that!" Asriel shouted. "Too bad... you're fired," he said in a bored tone as he got up. "Security, please escort this man out," he said as he left.

Angry, shocked, confused. These were Asriel's emotions at that moment. Why? What had he done recently to deserve this? Was it just fate? No, this wasn't normal. Then it hit him.

Samuel. His ex. Also a very influential man. He must've been involved somehow right? Asriel pulled out his phone quickly.

Samuel.

Do you have something to do with what happened at my workplace today?

Yes. You deserve it.

What do you mean?!
What did I do?!
You're the cheater!

You made me lose her.
If you want to discuss this,
meet me later. I'm busy.

You asshole!

Asriel angrily sighed. He knew where to meet. It was their favorite place after all. "Dam it. Why did I ever love him," Asriel muttered as he cried into his sleeves. It was a recent breakup. Samuel had been sleeping with a girl when he came home. He was still heartbroken from the betrayal.

Asriel wiped his blurry blue eyes before deciding to spoil himself for the rest of the day. At least until he met with Samuel. He went from store to store, trying all sorts of things before dropping them off at his house. It was nearly time anyways.

"Why do I still have feelings for that jerk?" Asriel whispered as he headed out. He drove to his favorite cafe, calming and preparing himself. It was the first time he would see him since Samuel cheated.

Arriving at the cafe, Asriel quickly spotted the raven-haired male. Blue met black in a challenging gaze as Asriel sat across from him. Too bad for Asriel, he looked more cute than threatening.

Just as they were about to talk, a group of four came in with guns. "Everyone put your hands up! This is a robbery! If you move without permission, we will shoot," The leader said as the others started going to each person and stealing what they have.

Asriel felt unusually calm as he waited for an opportunity to run to the back door. When the chance arrived, he unknowingly pulled Samuel with him. Asriel ignored the shouts as he kept running. Not a single bullet hit either of them. "Asriel," Samuel said breathlessly as he made him stop pulling him along. Realizing what he did, he stopped. He was still calm. Maybe even numb at this point.

After catching their breath, they heard one of the gunmen coming after them. This time, Samuel was the one dragging Asriel. Neither of them wanted to die after all. As Samuel ran into the street, Asriel felt like time had slowed down. He could see the headlights headed straight for Samuel. He chose at that moment to forgive him. He wouldn't forget though as he pushed Samuel out of the way.

There was no remorse in those eyes. There was never love. Yet he couldn't be angry. Humans were selfish after all. So was he. He wanted to live. He wished he didn't save him, but he would still do it.

Asriel could feel the right side of his ribs break, puncturing his heart. 'At least it was faster than I expected'.

................

Wasn't he supposed to be dead? Then why is he in the woods surrounded by wolves? "Am I going to die AGAIN?!" Asriel shouted in frustration.