Chapter 0.13

[A/N: I'm so excited to see how you guys react to this!!! Things are getting interesting!]

Asriels POV

Me and Valen stepped out into the hall so we didn't wake up Darius. "I'm surprised you remembered me," said Valen. Whoa, his voice is so much deeper!

"Haha! You're face is priceless! As you can tell, I've changed a lot. I'm also not nearly as clumsy as before," Valen said. "You seem a lot more confident than before as well," I said with a smile.

"I was going to surprise you by talking like we had just been in a conversation, but I saw you had a sleepy familiar," he said. "So you chose to suddenly hug me and possibly make me panick and wake him up?" I asked with a blank stare. He looked away.

"Sorry," he said. "Haha, it's fine. I'm happy to see you," I said while laughing. "Hmm? Are you two my roommates? Why aren't you inside yet?" Asked a familiar voice. "So you're here too Maxton! It's been awhile," I said.

"Hmm? Asriel? Why are you here?" He asked, completely changing his tone from its formal version. "Why wouldn't he be here? He's probably one of the strongest students here. Also, how do you know him? " Valen asked.

"I met him when he was attacked by bandits. Also, my familiar is sleeping inside," I explained. "You have a familiar now? What kind?" Asked Maxton. "A spirit wolf," I said. Everything, even the people around us, went quiet.

Before anything else could happen, the two boys pulled me into our room. "You shouldn't have said that. Now everyone knows," he said in worry. "What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"There once was a place blessed by the gods they made it a sanctuary for all things of mana until a party of different humanoid races led by a human invaded to take the mana for themselves. Since all the mana beasts inside had been at peace, there were even new species from cross breeds. One such instance was the spirit wolf. It was born from a dragon and what seemed to be a normal mana wolf beast. Unlike most though, it had developed the ability to use different kinds of mana. The party, fearing what their next generation might become cursed them. Any child of theirs who lived to see them would gain this curse. Any adult would die if they tried to use their magic. The gods were furious at their actions and put a spell on the sanctuary. No creature without permission may enter other than the beasts and the gods themselves. They tried to remove the curse, but it turns out that it was made by one of the gods. Mistrust grew, so they all agreed to not interfere as much as possible in this world," he explained.

I went mute with the horrible realization. That meant that they probably didn't get the chance to teach their children, and if they did they would die young too. So if I hadn't gone back, If she had Darius a while earlier, he would be cursed too. He was practically forced into a contract with me.

Wait, is that why those normal wolves back them didn't attack? Because it's a haven? Then did a God bring me there? Isn't that interfering? Was it the God who did the curse? No, I don't think so.

"Asriel?!  Please calm down!" Valen shouted, but I couldn't. I could hardly hear them either. A sharp pain erupted throughout my body. It felt like the car crash, but more concentrated at certain parts. I fell to the floor, but I did my best to not make too much noise.

Warning!!! Awakening race!!!

Warning!!! God is calling you to his realm!!!

Warning!!! There are people viewing!!!

System protocol activated. Freezing physical world while you visit the goddess.

Everything went quiet except for the ringing in my ears. I couldn't hear anything over it except the system.

Warning!!! Other gods have noticed!!!

Warning!!! One of the gods has become hostile!!!

Warning!!! ⚠️

Shut up

Warning!!! ⚠️

I said SHUT UP!

Transportation complete, system entering rest mode.

3rd POV

"Sigh* This wasn't meant to happen yet. Damn. Should I seal it? No, he already knows. So do they. Damn that War God! Oh, are you here? Hmm, you don't seem to be in the right mind yet. Guess that makes sense since you've awakened your sealed race," said the God. He looked very old and resembled a tree. The boy before him seemed enraged, but he was in too much pain to move. It wasn't active pain, more so a phantom of it.

"Let's snap you out of it. If you keep going on like this, Darius will end up getting hurt by your aura," He said as he poked Asriels forehead. A blinding green light shone from the spot before disappearing. Asriel slowly came out of it.

Asriels POV

What happened? I feel... odd. Darius! Is he okay? Wait, why would he not be? Last I remember... ah, that annoying system warning. Then, is this where that God called me too?

"Indeed. It seems that you're still partially in that form. Imagine what you usually look like in this world," said the person I assume is a God. Odd request. Eh, they're a God. Let's see where this goes. Doing as he said, I imagined my usual self.

The pain flashed for a moment, but it was gone as fast as it came. I could feel blood running down my face, but with a swipe of the gods hand, it healed.

"I guess I should explain. I'm the God of... let's say life. As you heard, we're not supposed to interfere in this world much. Technically, I didn't until just now. I brought you into this world in hopes of stopping the God of War. He plans to, if he hasn't already, gain an apostle to do his work. You've already encountered some of his believers. I don't have much time, but be careful of nobility that isn't high ranked. Those below are often sinners of the worst kind. We don't have much time, but please be cautious of those who you find sticking to you. At the same time, know that not all his followers are his by choice. I must go now. Try to gain control of your new skills as soon as possible," He said before I found myself back where I was. Everything was sore, but the blood was gone.

There was a lot of commotion, so I ended up sleeping in the nurses office. I need to process what happened. I need to understand. Let's start simple. Status.

Name:Asriel
Age:11
Race: Dimi-god (Incubus)
Level:35
Threat level: high
Hp:20000 Int: 300
Attack:1000 Speed:800
Luck:100 Mp: Large
Points:100 Affinity: Magic
Skills: Blade master(20) swordsman(20) archer(20) hunter(20) chef(18) tamer(15) scholar(20) appraisal(20) magic(18) seduction(10) Healing(21) ƏRRØR--->Transform(3)

Familiar status:
Name: Darius
Age:1
Race: Spirit wolf
Level:6
Rarity: Legendary
Hp:500 Int:30
Attack:5 Speed:40
Luck:70 Mp:Large
points:0 Affinity: locked
Skills: Cuteness(30) Puppy eyes(25) Empathy(4) Flight(1) Magic(?) Communication(1)