Chapter 29

Back at the Office 

                                                                Roxana

        " If he was hurting you why didn't you tell him to stop?"

        I got as far as to the point where I got in the back seat of my car with Billy before Lois interupted. Normally she just nodded and listened intently with a worried look on her face,

        " Because I was scared," I addimitted honsetly, " Plus he wouldn't of listened anyway."

        " Than he's not a real gentleman," was her reply, " If he cared about you he would put your needs first over his. And part of it is also you not speaking up." 

        " I have a hard time speaking up."

        " Well we are gonna work on that. Roxana, do you know how risky it was you going on that sight and talking to Billy?"

        I ducked my head knowing the answer.

        " So risky," she finsished for me, " I once had a friend who went on a chat sight to meet a guy. She went to meet him and she never came back. A few years later I discovered she was dead. He killed her. I care to much about my clients. I don't want to find out that you were raped, abused, or worse dead." 

Each word was like a knife to the heart plugging deeper inside.

Rapped.

Abused.

Dead.

I experianced all of those thing when I got into the backset with Billy. 

" Roxana," Lois softy wisperd, " Go on. What happened after that."

Tears were flooding down my face just by thinking about what happend. I didn't want to tell her. She would judge me... I know. But my conisous told myself to tell her anyway for closure and to get my story out.

" We got in the backseat and pretended like nothing happened back on the trail..." 

Authors Note: Thank you to everyone who has read the Virgin vrs The Player! It means a lot to me. The next chapter will be the part about what happened in the back seat. Again some of this really did happen to me but not all of it. If you really want to know what happened I would prefer you message me in private and ask about it instead of commenting on the story. Thank you for understand.

Stay you, and keep your head up.

Anna :)