Chapter 6: Howler Repellent

Fred smiled down as Harry had climbed into his lap scratching him under his chin as the twins and Luna ignored the looks and muttering from their former houses and began to eat. Most of Slytherin House had not been so sure about what to think of the new additions to their house, that is until they had seen how Vilu reacted to the group. As the entire house had by now learned about the condition the small Kitsune had been in and how it took him a while to get used to everyone, apart from Theo, Blaise, and Draco The fact that he had curled up in one of the Weasley twin's laps and was accepting food from them and Lovegood had made their three new housemates accepted at once. For his part Harry was not paying attention to any of this and was just happy that he could easily move from the twins to Theo any time he wanted, and the Luna girl also appeared to be alright as well. "Well looks like someone is happy," the blonde girl said scratching Harry behind his ears and making him purr as she seemed to know exactly where to move her fingers to almost turn him into a puddle of goo.

As Fred and George got to know their new house mates, not to mention play with the small Green Kitsune on their laps, Ron and Ginny were less than happy. How dare the pair turn their backs on their family like this. Percy shot a concerned look between all four of his younger siblings and decided he would go talk to the twins to share with them a spell he had learned that he though they would need in the next couple of days. While at the Ravenclaw table the students that used to bully and tease the strange girl were experencing bouts of fear having heard that Luna was High Lady Ravenclaw meaning she had power over at least part of the school and could do things that it would take the full consensus between the Governors, the Heads of House and the headmaster to prevent. Two students, Cho Chang and her friend Marietta Edgecombe, were almost freaking out as they were the ones that bullied her the most. Despite being her housemates for the last two years it seems they did not really know the girl as Luna had no plans for revenge against the girls knowing there was something more important to do, as she smiled down at the Kitsune that the Castle's magic was telling her she needed to protect.

"He is a little darling," Luna said rubbing his head and making Harry purr again.

"His name is Vilu," Theo supplied surprised at how easily the Kitsune had bonded with the trio though he was feeling a little down that Vilu was spending the meal with others having gotten used to the magical fox draped over his shoulders as he feed him.

"If you said so," Luna responded airily as much to Fred's disappointment she lifted Harry from his lap and laid him onto Theo's shoulders with a small smile at the tall teens look of shock. Harry let out a pleasant purr as he settled around Theo's broad neck and let the others continue to feed him. Feeling a little cheeky Harry began to lick Theo's ear and saw to his delight the male blush as the others giggled at the action. Once he was full Harry further wrapped around Theo's neck loving the muscles he felt under him doing his best imitation of a mink scarf as he began to sleep a fall asleep again. He woke up as something flashed making him give a small whine.

"What do you want Creevey," Harry heard Draco asked sharply.

"Sorry it was just a cute scene and this year I started a photo club and I thought it would make a good shot to get people interested," Colin said a slight blush as the group of Slytherins glare at him. Harry let out a happy yip causing them to stop glaring at the boy who thanks to missing the majority of his last year due to being stunned had been forced to repeat it. He was also happy that the photo club might take more of the boy's time so he would be less of a stalker to him than he had been previously.

"Can I get copies of those pictures Colin?" George asked his former housemate. This lead to multiple Slytherins asking for copies as well making Theo blush even more, Feeling the tall Slytherin's flesh heat up in blush as he turned and licked the boy on his nose hearing another click of Colin's camera. Even Draco was laughing as Theo having finished eating stood up and made a hasty retreat with Harry still wrapped around his neck.