Epilogue: Welcome to Slytherin and beyond

There was a moment of stunned silence before the Weasley twins came forward and sandwiched Harry into a tight hug between them. "We were so worried Harrikins," Fred said.

"Yes how ever did you pull this off?" George asked. Harry could only smile up at them happy that they at least accepted him as he look out on the rest of the Slytherin House. Some of the students look shocked, while others had looks of betrayal on their faces making him move closer to Theo and Draco. Pansy placed her hands on her hips as she marched over to him as Theo placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"So how long have you been able to change form Potter?" she asked a little harshly and saw to her amazement that he actually flinched backwards at her tone.

"Alright that is enough," Draco said surprising everyone as he came to Harry's defense stepping forward so he was between Harry and Pansy. "To answer any questions of a similar nature he had not been able to change back to human until recently before a few hours ago."

"So he had been trapped as Vilu?" a first year asked.

"That is correct," Draco said "but I believe that Harry has more to say."

"Thanks Draco," Harry said shocking the House as he shot a large smile to the blonde. "I know that we have not really had a great relationship before now. But I have enjoyed my time as Vilu and would like to ask you all if you would not mind if I could stay here?"

'What do you mean?" Marcus asked coming forward and smiling down at the smaller boy.

"Well if no one minds when I am out in the main castle I would stay as Vilu but I would like to be able to return to human every once in a while if it would be too strange for everyone I will just revert in the dorm rooms," Harry said unable to look at anyone as he twisted the bottom of the shirt he was wearing.

"Why would you want to do that?" a seventh year asked.

"As I said I was happier as Vilu than I had even been before and wish to remain here rather than head back to people who had both betrayed me as a human or tried to hurt me as a Kitsune," Harry said still not looking up as he leaned into Theo's body who placed his hand on Harry's shoulder.

Surprisingly it was Severus who rose to his defense as well, "I hope I do not need to remind you all of what we found out about him on his first night in the dorms or the real reason we are all in this house." Harry finally looked up and saw that some people's expressions had shifted giving him more accepting looks.

"Are you doing this just to avoid homework?" a second year asked making Harry actually start to giggle.

"I think since Dumbles is gone I could talk to whoever becomes the Headmaster and explain my situation and work something out," Harry said as everyone who had not been at the earlier Board Meeting mouths fell open in shock.

"What do you mean he is gone?" the twins asked speaking in unison.

"You did not tell them?" Harry asked looking between Luna, Snape and Theo.

"Well I had other things on my mind," Theo said as the other two nodded.

"Alright during the last meeting Dumbles tried to test my strength as Vilu to show that I could not have protected everyone during the Quidditch game. He began to cast spell after spell at my barrier bubbles which never got through. As he keep attacking leaving me no chance to counter I decided to make him mad and began to act like a normal animal. My plan worked as without looking I cast a spell at him, well it seems he did not like this for the next thing I know everyone watching gasp as a green light came to my bubbles. Rather than vanishing like the rest of his spells or being bounced back the spell once struck caused a shock wave of magic," Harry explained.