Chapter 12: Potter Family Secrets

By the time Theo carried Vilu to the Board Meeting Cho had been suspended until after Yule break due to her using a banned pheromone potion. After the break she would meet with the Board to determine if she should receive further punishment. When Draco and Blaise learned that Theo had been invited to meet with the Board they had been astonished as usually a student would meet the Board if they were under threat of expulsion. Following Luna and Professor Snape to the room he was told that the meetings took place in he also informed that while magical items could work it was impossible to cast actual spells in the room apart from voting which Theo could not do anyway.

"Severus why is it you keep calling these meeting?" Molly said.

"Once again Molly he did not call the meeting the flock of Owls due to the events of last weeks Quidditch games brought it about," Flitwick said from his seat shaking his head in disappointment at the woman.

"And why is that creature back again with another student or is he the missing heir?" Molly asked glaring at Theo who stood proudly with Vilu in his arms.

"That will be explained during the meeting Molly," Severus said as he walked to his seat and ushered Theo to an empty seat which was right next to his own grandfather who reached over and gave him a quick hug. As usual Albus showed up ten minutes after the meeting was to have started dressed in a robes that looked like the night sky that even had its own shooting stars that would occasionally zoom across the fabric.

"Now before we move on to new business dose anyone have any old business?" Albus asked taking his seat ignoring Harry and Theo, presence in the room.

"I have one," Grace Finnigan said turning to look at the headmaster. "Why is it that you have turned down every singe one of our choices for the new History of Magic teacher?"

"My dear they just did not seem to be a good fit," Albus said.

"A good fit really Albus," Amos said "your current holder of the position is a ghost. I agree with Grace we will settle this now." As if they had it planned Grace, Amos, and Jeremy Flint pulled out paperwork for replacements for Binns.

"I second the motion for settling this now," Jeremy said "The three of us have been looking for a Wizard or Witch that has at least of Masters in History and I have tried to find one from Britain. It took a while but my choice for the new Professor for History of Magic is Narcissa Malofy nee Black who not only has a Masters in History but also in Healing so if need be she could help out in the Hospital Wing," Jeremy said before noticing the looks on both Grace and Amos's faces. "Is there something wrong?"

"That was my choice as well," Grace said tossing out her paperwork.

"Mine as well," Amos said at the same time also throwing out similar paperwork the rest of the board looked on for it was rare for a members from each core to actually agree on something without some form of argument.

"Does anyone have a problem with Lady Narcissa Malfoy taking over as the Professor for History of Magic? Minerva asked as each eye turned to look at Molly and Albus the two most likely to disagree but both appeared to be in shock at the turn of events. "As there is not votes against the motion passes and we will let her know," Minerva said hiding a smile.

"On a similar note I have received a petition from students after they head heard that we were looking for a replacement for Binns to either get a new teacher for Divinations or just drop the class altogether and replace it with something they can actually learn," Flitwick said passing a list singed by almost every upper year student at Hogwarts.